Software Engineer2019 - PRESENTJohnson & Johnson
Technologies: Salesforce Maps, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Enterprise Application Design, Salesforce SOQL/SOSL, Salesforce DX, Salesforce, Software Release Management, Software Engineering, Field Service Lightning, Lightning Components, Lightning Design System, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, APIs, Force.com, Salesforce Lightning, Visualforce, Apex
- Coordinated development tasks and contributed to technical project plans.
- Guided and shaped plans to onboard other future applications into the platform.
- Continuously monitored technical debt in the SDFC platform with data model analysis, static code analysis tools, and code reviews.
- Identified and recommended release process improvements.
Lead Salesforce Developer and Architect2020 - 2020Toptal
Technologies: Remote Team Leadership, IT Systems Architecture, Requirements Analysis, Database Architecture, Data Architecture, Visualforce Pages, Lightning Components, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce
- Designed a custom lightning web components solution on the Salesforce.com platform based on business requirements and collaborated on the UX design.
- Tracked requirements and team progress in Jira 50% of the time. Reviewed code 20%. Investigated and wrote POC for novel requirements 30%.
- Oversaw a team of three developers and one tester during a digital transformation project for a fintech company.
- Oversaw the process of spreadsheet data cleanup and automation of data migration to a cloud-based CRM with a data scientist.
Salesforce Technical Consultant2016 - 20194C
Technologies: Agile Software Testing, Agile Software Development, Requirements Analysis, Salesforce REST API, Salesforce Tooling API, Salesforce Apex, Salesforce Bulk API, Salesforce DX, Salesforce Sales Cloud, APIs, Salesforce Service Cloud, Jira, Kanban, Scrum, BrowserStack, Selenium, Angular, Python, Talend, Visualforce, Salesforce Lightning, Apex
- Presented at French Touch Dreaming 2017, the Belgian Developer Group, Amsterdam World Tour 2018, DreamOlé 2018, and Dreamforce 2018.
- Researched, conducted market surveys, worked with the sales team, designed, and developed a side product that evaluates unit test quality in Salesforce.
- Became the go-to person for Talend questions in the company. Provided documentation and best practices for this tool.
- Analyzed end-user requirements and designed valuable solutions while facilitating meetings with stakeholders.
- Implemented Salesforce changes in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, and declarative platform tools.
- Tested, documented, and maintained Salesforce implementations with Apex unit testing, Selenium, and Browserstack.
- Worked in a team with Scrum and Kanban using Jira and Agile Accelerator on SFDC.
Technical Intern2015 - 2015IBM
- Developed a hybrid mobile application for AG Insurance Memorial Van Damme 2015. The application was available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store for only a week and was downloaded 1,214 times. The hybrid app was build using Cordova, AngularJS, and Ionic and the map incorporated in the app was powered by Mapbox.