Sasa is an enthusiastic and proactive software developer with professional experience using Microsoft technologies. He adheres to SOLID principles and specializes in C#, Windows services, and RESTful Web APIs. He has done chiefly back-end development but would enjoy stretching out to doing full-stack.
ExperienceMicrosoft Visual Studio - 7 yearsC# - 7 yearsMicrosoft SQL Server - 7 yearsWeb API - 5 yearsADO.NET - 5 yearsASP.NET Core - 4 years.NET Core - 3 yearsIdentity Server - 2 years
Git, TFS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Visual Studio, MacOS, Windows
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a complete back end for a music streaming service.
Earthlinktele (via Toptal)
- Created and maintained Web API services for the support of web and mobile applications.
- Designed and created a back-end system for a music streaming service.
- Implemented and extended SSO web service using Identity Server 3 and 4.
- Maintained a SPA web portal implemented with Angular.
- Created an internal management website using Angular.
UDS (via Toptal)
- Created a web API with data aggregation features.
- Used Angular Reactive Forms for the front-end input forms.
- Created data visualizations using Google Charts.
Authority Partners, Inc.
- Developed business applications for US-based real estate and mortgage companies.
- Worked on a major re-implementation of background services using WCF and an ESB system.
- Developed internal high-performance event-logging services using ETW.
- Maintained XML document processing services that worked with internal and standard MISMO formats.
- Worked with the Redis cache.
- Supported and upgraded an ASP website written in VBScript.
- Maintained an internal administration website.
- Implemented a two-factor authentication with SMS or voice calls using Twilio.
- Transferred incrementally the business logic from the old code to a new background service.
- Worked in a fast delivery agile environment with individual sprints lasting only a week.
- Developed an advertisement website for public auctions.
- Maintained an internal ASP.NET website.
- Maintained an MS Access application used as a warehouse inventory.
ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core 2, .NET Core, Json.NET, ADO.NET, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, .NET, Windows Workflow Foundation, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET Identity, OAuth 2, Swagger, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Entity, MVC Razor, ASP, Angular, Bootstrap 3, Classic ASP
Entity Framework, Web API, LINQ, Windows Forms (WinForms), REST APIs, Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF), MembershipReboot, Dropbox API, AutoMapper, ETW, jQuery, Redis Queue, Twilio API
Visual Studio, Visual Studio 2019, Azure Key Vault, Microsoft Visual Studio, Azure Logic Apps, Autofac, TFS, Git, Azure DevOps Services, Microsoft Access, Azure Search, Azure App Service, Azure Application Insights, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), RabbitMQ, Angular CLI, Postman
Dependency Injection, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), Agile Software Development, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Design Patterns, RESTful Development, Microservices Architecture, Scrum
Windows, Azure Functions, Visual Studio 2017, MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Azure Event Hubs, Azure Service Fabric, Azure
Identity Server, Azure WebJobs, Azure Virtual Machines, OWIN, Multithreading, SOLID Principles, Azure Service Bus, Azure Virtual Networks, IIS, Tus.io
Azure Blobs, Azure Cache, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Azure Queue, Azure Tables, Azure Active Directory, Azure Table Storage, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering
University Džemal Bijedić, Faculty of Information Technologies - Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Azure Developer Associate