Solution Architect, Software Engineer and Founder of CodeRain Solutions2018 - PRESENTCodeRain Solutions
- Created various web and API based business solutions using cutting-edge technologies. Covered different types of industries such as robotics and automation, agriculture, outsourcing, etc.
- Built a strong bond of trust with all clients.
- Worked effectively on deployment and process automation using shell scripts and Docker.
- Contributed continuously to security and privacy improvements such as secure data transfer, preventing sensitive data exposure, passwords hashing, OAuth, preventing XSS and CSRF/XSRF attacks and others.
- Worked in a team or alone.
Software Engineer and Network Administrator2013 - 2018MotionDSP
- Contributed to improvement and feature implementation of various desktop products from the Ikena family. The products were mainly associated with advanced image processing, real-time video enhancement, computer vision, and GIS.
- Built external RestAPI and microservices ecosystem used for image enhancements and video/audio redaction.
- Helped on the integration of image recognition, object detection and tracking features into specific products. Worked closely with machine learning and the core C++ team.
- Participated in the implementation of a GIS module. Created UI and middleware logic of the module. The module was used to map real-time video location points to a 3D globe.
- Administrated the computer network. Upgraded company devices with latest security patches. Protected and secured external network access. Physically secure equipment and ports.
- Used C#, Python, Flask, SQL, Docker, and many other technologies on a regular basis.
Software Engineer2011 - 2013IRVAS International Ltd.
- Worked on implementation of different solutions related to consumption of electric energy, reporting tools and ERP systems.
- Created a fast software reporting tool using HDF5 storage format and Python libraries. The output of the reporting tool was a detailed chart report as a result of processing a large, time-based data set.
- Implemented a desktop application used for communication with smart electric meter. Read/write operations were supported and DLSM/COSEM protocol was used.
- Implemented a various Odoo (former OpenERP) modules that cover fields such as accounting, eComerce, inventory and process automation.
- Participated in the implementation of a web application that controls, monitors and collects all readings from smart meter devices in a specific region. In addition to standard readings like power consumption, the app was supposed to detect anomalies and properly alert users.