Verified Expert in Engineering
Sasa is a versatile full-stack engineer and architect with over a decade of professional experience. He excels at developing scalable and complex solutions using various programming languages and platforms such as .NET, Angular, Scala, and Play. He is highly focused on code quality, testability, and simplicity, and he also tends toward functional programming and a practical way of thinking.
Git, JetBrains, Visual Studio, Windows, MacOS, Best Practices, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Software Design Patterns
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a GDPR-compliant software solution that helps corporations in their GDPR regulation strategy.
Solution Architect | Software Engineer | Founder
- Created various web and API-based business solutions using cutting-edge technologies. Covered different industries such as robotics and automation, agriculture, outsourcing, and many more.
- Built a strong bond of trust with all clients. Loyalty and transparency are always high priorities.
- Worked effectively on the deployment and process automation using shell scripts and Docker.
- Contributed continuously to security and privacy improvements such as secure data transfer, preventing sensitive data exposure, password hashing, OAuth, preventing XSS and CSRF/XSRF attacks, and others.
- Participated in small and large teams following all Agile principles.
Senior Full-stack Engineer
- Contributed to the full-stack development in all areas of the web application, such as the back end in C# and the front end in Angular.
- Participated in technical discussions and decisions.
- Worked with stored procedures and query optimization on MSSQL database with tables containing millions of rows.
- Involved in production releases, leading some of them.
- Implemented Sign in with Apple features and took part in its implementation with Google.
- Delivered pixel-perfect and responsive designs. Mastered CSS styling along the way by using Material Design and SCSS.
- Took an important part in various report implementations, such as HTML, PDF, and CSV, using different technologies such as Chart.js, iTextSharp, and Browserless.
- Involved in Azure DevOps tasks related to CI/CD pipelines and various configurations.
Software Engineer | Network Administrator
- Contributed to the improvement and feature implementation of various desktop products from the Ikena family. The products were mainly associated with advanced image processing, real-time video enhancement, computer vision, and GIS.
- Built the external REST API and microservices ecosystem used for image enhancements and video/audio redaction.
- Helped with the integration of image recognition, object detection, and tracking features into specific products. Collaborated with machine learning and the core C++ team.
- Participated in the implementation of a GIS module. Created the UI and middleware logic of the module. The module was used to map real-time video location points to a 3D globe.
- Administrated the computer network. Upgraded company devices with the latest security patches. Protected and secured external network access. Physically secured equipment and ports.
- Used C#, Python, Flask, SQL, Docker, and many other technologies on a regular basis.
IRVAS International Ltd.
- Applied different solutions related to the consumption of electric energy, reporting tools, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Created a fast software reporting tool using HDF5 storage format and Python libraries. The output of the reporting tool was a detailed chart report as a result of processing a large, time-based data set.
- Built a desktop application used for communicating with a smart electric meter that supports reading and writing operations. Used the DLMS/COSEM protocol.
- Implemented various Odoo (former OpenERP) modules covering accounting, eCommerce, inventory, and process automation.
- Worked on the implementation of a web application that controls, monitors, and collects readings from smart meter devices. In addition to standard readings like power consumption, the app was supposed to detect anomalies and properly alert users.
Educational Fitness Platform (via Toptal)
The solution consists of various components and supports hundreds of thousands of users. As a full-stack engineer, I primarily worked on all parts of the web application. This involved work on the front end using Angular and the back end using .NET and .NET Core technologies with an extensive SQL database. In addition to the many features implemented, some of the most important include the implementation of single sign-on, support for different types of reports, and pixel-perfect design.
GDPR Management Tool
The software answers the EU General Data Protection Regulation and takes care of all aspects of data protection and privacy inside a large company. It helps a corporation handle data subject requests and quickly respond in multiple languages.
The software is supposed to calculate the necessary formulations and the amount of fertilizer to give farmers the ultimate yield of cultivated crops. In addition, the solution should improve the daily routines and tasks of the company's agronomists.
Motion Control Manager
The idea was to improve the efficiency of the day-to-day tasks of a large company with a motion control device and hand gestures in front of the big screen.
Sales Results Portal
Sports Betting Web Platform
In a nutshell, the project aggregates sports data. Data is used later via platform-integrated tools, which allows sports betting enthusiasts to find value in the market. This is all based on proprietary data science models.
ASP.NET Core, Angular, .NET Core, .NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Bootstrap, Angular Material, Rx, Flask, Play, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Razor, Redux, Next.js, Lagom, Akka, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Play Framework
Windows Forms (WinForms), Reactive Extensions, jQuery, Slick, RxJS, REST APIs, LINQ, React, Scala.js, Matplotlib, NumPy, D3.js, SQLAlchemy, Chart.js, Leaflet
JetBrains, Visual Studio, Git, Odoo, GitHub, Slack
Best Practices, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Scrum, Agile, Functional Programming, Test-driven Development (TDD), Automation, DevOps, Reactive Programming, Microservices Architecture, Azure DevOps, REST
Software Design Patterns, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, MacOS, Linux, Windows, AWS Lambda, Amazon EC2, Microsoft, Apache Kafka, Azure
Relational Databases, SQL Stored Procedures, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, JSON, MySQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Cassandra, Databases
Full-stack, APIs, Back-end, Material Design, Web Scraping, Lambda Functions, Solution Architecture, Cloud Security, Serverless, Architecture, Robotics, App UI, Charts, Data Visualization, CSV, PDF, Single Sign-on (SSO), Reports, Reporting, Pixel Perfect, Microsoft Azure, AWS Management Console, High-load
Master's Degree in Software Engineering
Faculty of Electronic Engineering - Niš, Serbia
Programming with Google Go Specialization
scala-reactiveX: Programming Reactive Systems
Cisco Network Academy - Niš