Solution Architect, Software Engineer and Founder2018 - PRESENTCodeRain Solutions
- Created various web and API-based business solutions using cutting-edge technologies. Covered different types of industries such as robotics and automation, agriculture, outsourcing, and many more.
- Built a strong bond of trust with all clients. Loyalty and transparency are always high priorities.
- Worked effectively on deployment and process automation using shell scripts and Docker.
- Contributed continuously to security and privacy improvements such as secure data transfer, preventing sensitive data exposure, passwords hashing, OAuth, preventing XSS and CSRF/XSRF attacks, and others.
- Participated in a small or large team following all Agile principles, and sometimes acted alone.
Software Engineer and Network Administrator2013 - 2018MotionDSP
- Contributed to improvement and feature implementation of various desktop products from the Ikena family. The products were mainly associated with advanced image processing, real-time video enhancement, computer vision, and GIS.
- Built external RestAPI and microservices ecosystem used for image enhancements and video/audio redaction.
- Helped with the integration of image recognition, object detection, and tracking features into specific products. Collaborated with machine learning and the core C++ team.
- Participated in the implementation of a GIS module. Created UI and middleware logic of the module. The module was used to map real-time video location points to a 3D globe.
- Administrated the computer network. Upgraded company devices with the latest security patches. Protected and secured external network access. Physically secured equipment and ports.
- Used C#, Python, Flask, SQL, Docker, and many other technologies on a regular basis.
Software Engineer2011 - 2013IRVAS International Ltd.
- Implemented different solutions related to the consumption of electric energy, reporting tools, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Created a fast software reporting tool using HDF5 storage format and Python libraries. The output of the reporting tool was a detailed chart report as a result of processing a large, time-based data set.
- Implemented a desktop application used for communicating with a smart electric meter that supported read and writes operations. Used DLMS/COSEM protocol.
- Implemented various Odoo (former OpenERP) modules covering accounting, eCommerce, inventory, and process automation.
- Involved in implementing a web application that controls, monitors, and collects readings from smart meter devices. In addition to standard readings like power consumption, the app was supposed to detect anomalies and properly alert users.