Software developer and architect with 10+ years of experience in software development. His main area of interest is mobile development. He enjoys working with startups and building products.
The most amazing...
...thing I've coded is an app written in C# and DirectX that is similar to Google Earth but handles 1.4TB of satellite photos using no more than 200MB of memory.
Owner and Lead Developer
- Developed an Android app for brain monitoring using custom-made hardware.
- Developed an iOS app for finding nearby promotions and deals.
- Developed an Android app for a food delivery back-office.
- Developed Android and iOS app for limo booking (white labeled customer app, driver app and back-office app).
- Developed Android and iOS client apps for sport betting.
- Developed Android and iOS apps for beauty venues (customer app for booking, as well as a back-office app for venue employees).
- Developed an Android and iOS app for the truck fleet management.
- Developed an Android app for fashion brands (customer app, white labeled).
- Developed an Android app for warehouse management.
Chief Java Architect
- Led the development of mobile products for a Swiss telecom, such as XtraZone, MyTone, and SwisscomTV.
- Led and coached the team in mobile app development.
- Reviewed software architecture, set coding standards, and conducted code reviews.
- Made technology-related decisions on a company level.
- Developed next-generation CRM software, including a Java back-end and JavaFX front-end.
- Created a back-end for Google ad tracking using Java.
- Designed and implemented a high-availability stack based on open source technologies.
- Created a Java app for Google AdWords campaign management and optimization.
- Ensured smooth operations and zero downtime for the entire platform.
- Led a small and focused team of developers, making sure that best development practices were always applied.
Chief Development Officer
- Created a mobile solution for courier delivery management using .NET CF and a .NET back-end.
- Developed a mobile messenger app as part of a fleet tracking and management solution. Used C++ and deployed on Windows CE platform.
- Created several client applications in the area of computer telephony integration.
- Maintained massive amounts of legacy C++ code.
- Led a small development team, making sure to keep up-to-date with technologies and tools.
PillarLearning | Codihttps://apps.apple.com/us/app/codi-parent/id1441957782
DavEl | BostonCoach
AdTraffic SEM Optimization Platformhttp://adtraffic.de
Tech Talk at MobCon BG
Tech Talk at Java2days, Bulgariahttp://java2days.com
Tech Talk at Codemotion, Italyhttp://www.codemotionworld.com/
Tech Talk at Jazoon, Switzerlandhttp://jazoon.com/history/2010/
Cocoa Touch, Android SDK, Grails
Adobe Photoshop, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), Asana, Android Studio, Xcode, Trello, SourceTree, Crashlytics
Agile Software Development, Scrum, Kanban, Rapid Application Development (RAD), REST, Rapid Prototyping, Unit Testing, Design Patterns
iOS, Android, Firebase
PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server
System Architecture, Software Engineering, Google, Back-end Development, WebSockets, APNs, IBM Watson Speech-to-Text, Software Architecture, Native Mobile Apps, IBM Cloud
DoubleClick API, CocoaPods, Node.js, Firebase iOS SDK, Firebase Android SDK, React, React Redux, Google API, Google Maps SDK
Master's Degree in Information Technology
Technical Faculty M. Pupin - Zrenjanin, Serbia
Bachelor's Degree in New Computer Technologies
VETS - Belgrade, Serbia