- Owner and Lead DeveloperRetrocode2013 - PRESENT
- Developed an Android app for brain monitoring using custom-made hardware.
- Developed an iOS app for finding nearby promotions and deals.
- Developed an Android app for a food delivery back-office.
- Developed Android and iOS app for limo booking (white labeled customer app, driver app and back-office app).
- Developed Android and iOS client apps for sport betting.
- Developed Android and iOS apps for beauty venues (customer app for booking, as well as a back-office app for venue employees).
- Developed an Android and iOS app for the truck fleet management.
- Developed an Android app for fashion brands (customer app, white labeled).
- Developed an Android app for warehouse management.
- Chief Java ArchitectYoungculture2009 - 2013
Technologies: Java, Android, iOS, PostgreSQL, Groovy, Grails
- Led the development of mobile products for a Swiss telecom, such as XtraZone, MyTone, and SwisscomTV.
- Led and coached the team in mobile app development.
- Reviewed software architecture, set coding standards, and conducted code reviews.
- Made technology-related decisions on a company level.
- Developed next-generation CRM software, including a Java back-end and JavaFX front-end.
- Lead DeveloperAdtraffic.de2007 - 2009
Technologies: Java, PostgreSQL
- Created a back-end for Google ad tracking using Java.
- Designed and implemented a high-availability stack based on open source technologies.
- Created a Java app for Google AdWords campaign management and optimization.
- Ensured smooth operations and zero downtime for the entire platform.
- Led a small and focused team of developers, making sure that best development practices were always applied.
- Chief Development OfficerZaslon-telecom2004 - 2007
Technologies: C++, C#, Microsoft SQL, Embedded C++
- Created a mobile solution for courier delivery management using .NET CF and a .NET back-end.
- Developed a mobile messenger app as part of a fleet tracking and management solution. Used C++ and deployed on Windows CE platform.
- Created several client applications in the area of computer telephony integration.
- Maintained massive amounts of legacy C++ code.
- Led a small development team, making sure to keep up-to-date with technologies and tools.