Senior Full-stack Engineer2020 - PRESENTMedavie Blue Cross
- Acted as the senior developer, we developed a marketplace application to connect customers and providers outside existing networks, primarily for health and wellness.
- Involved in daily meetings with clients to scope out future requirements, address issues, and provide technical guidance and roadmaps.
- Provided technical guidance to our developers and QA, as the lead developer on the team, reviewed code, and provided generalized data model solutions to existing workflows.
- Involved in proposing and ultimately integrating multiple cloud services to a growing feature set. This includes implementing payment processing, user authentication, cloud video storage, and serverless functions.
Senior Technical Lead2017 - 2022Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Technologies: Java, TypeScript, Angular, React, Agile, Scrum, Node.js, Express.js, Spring Boot, Git, PostgreSQL, Mobile App Development, REST APIs, RxJS, Python, API Integration
- Developed a clinical-facing mobile app geared toward patient care. Served as the technical lead in a team of eight developers and three QA, integrating multiple source systems and complex workflows to produce an indispensable app for doctors.
- Acted as a senior developer and solutions architect for various web and mobile projects.
- Used REST-based frameworks extensively, such as Spring and Express.js, to implement stateless architectures.
- Designed complete multi-tier solution stacks from the front end to the back end to meet project requirements.
- Contributed to the project as a key resource in communicating project scope and guidelines.
- Developed a multi-platform mobile app using React Native while implementing Redux state management.
Senior Full-stack Developer2013 - 2017Teacup Tech Systems
Technologies: Java, TypeScript, Node.js, Express.js, Spring, Angular, React, Git, Mobile App Development, REST APIs, MySQL, MongoDB, Serverless, Microservices, API Integration
- Served as a key contributor to developing a mobile and web-based application for a provider marketplace. I was involved in technical solutions and implementation while leading a team of five developers.
- Streamlined existing projects to newer technology stacks and improved code maintainability.
- Contributed as a key member in communicating goals and roadmaps for a complex, global, multi-vendor, highly integrated project.
- Designed and implemented complex database schemas for multiple DBMS.
Lead Application Developer2010 - 2013IBM
- Developed and maintained a legacy web application using the Struts framework. Part of my responsibilities involved migrating from this outdated framework to Spring.
- Supported project teams during the requirement gathering and design phase.
- Led code review sessions to ensure implementations met business requirements.
- Demonstrated good organizational and communication skills while working with businesses to meet requirements.