Verified Expert in Engineering
S/4HANA Architect and Developer
Saurabh is an SAP technical architect with experience in technology consulting and product development across diverse domains and industries, mainly catering to customers in their digital supply-chain transformation journey with an eye on sustainability and growth. He is passionate about the latest technology portfolio of SMAC and SAP Leonardo platforms. Saurabh strongly advocates the Agile software engineering and Agile Way of Working (WoW).
Windows, Slack, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Azure
The most amazing...
...thing I've implemented is the S/4HANA suite and its new functionalities, which many clients appreciate because of my good understanding and dedication.
Senior SAP ABAP Consultant
- Served as an active member of ABAP competency on the client side and was appreciated by the competency head.
- Reviewed code and increased productivity across the company.
- Acted as a mentor and guided other team members to effectively complete work.
Associate Principal Consultant and Associate Manager
- Implemented S/4HANA and won a spot award for outstanding performance.
- Acted as an SAP technical solution architect for SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP) and integration area and used ABAP.
- Contributed to the core values of the SAP Ariba integration project and won an award.
- Guided multiple teams in their complex landscape transformation and acted as a subject matter expert in the SAP ABAP area.
- Oversaw the technical design and solutions according to customer requirements and supervised the work of back-end developers and front-end team. Contributed to the SAP Activate project through sprint planning, execution, and review.
SAP Senior Consultant
- Earned the SAP Fiori certification as the first in my business unit, which was recognized by senior management.
- Implemented the SAP Environment, Health and Safety Management (EHSM) 6.0 and provided on-site support to Solvay, one of Europe's major chemical companies. Developed floorplan management (FPM) and business object processing framework (BOPF) for EHSM.
- Contributed extensively to floorplan development, modifications, and improvements. Involved in L2-L3 support for supplier relationship management (SRM) 7.0 system for one of the major automotive companies based in Germany.
SAP Technology Lead
- Used Eclipse editor while working on the proof of concepts related to developing the Fiori app.
- Acted as a member of NetWeaver and Fiori Competency within the company.
- Trained a team on SAP Employee Self-Service (ESS) and SAP Manager Self-Service (MSS) portals integration technologies.
- Interacted directly with clients when issues were reported and delivered solutions on time.
SAP Senior Consultant
- Joined a project audit team involved in documentation and design.
- Collaborated with an onshore client and communicated all deliverables on time.
- Helped the company increase revenue by participating in presales activities.
Blue Ocean Systems
- Contributed to the SAP SRM for a major pharmaceutical client.
- Tracked and fixed all bugs and errors in a very short time.
- Developed a custom Web Dynpro screen with over 10 screen navigation for the contract management module.
- Formed a 3D animation and graphics team with a vision.
- Developed and showcased a few games to local clients in Mumbai.
- Achieved a profit and handed over the company to partners.
- Contributed to SAP developments and uploaded and cleaned data.
- Solved quickly complex development tasks requiring immediate attention.
- Learned SAP ABAP on my own, without the help of a mentor or trainer.
Lead Web Developer
- Developed many websites and delivered them on time.
- Led a team of developers from the beginning for better customer reach.
- Involved in presales activities for local clients based in Chandigarh and Punjab, India.
S/4HANA MRP Live Implementation
BAdI Enhancement was created in the S/4HANA system, and AMDP code was written to implement a proper resolution. As a result, the required MRP Live functionality was successfully implemented, and the client was delighted with the outcomes.
Track and Trace Integration Project
We created a nested JSON file from 20+ SAP tables and sent it to the middleware tool for further transformation, which could then be forwarded to the Track-n-Trace application. We also wrote 7,000+ lines of code, encapsulated in different well-organized related classes, and implemented XSLT transformation logic with serialization and deserialization of SAP data. It resulted in a successful and endless flow of SAP data to the Track-n-Trace application with good performance.
Ariba CIG Integration
We implemented the web proxy logic and wrote custom classes and reports for CRUD operations for different fields coming from the CIG XML file. The client was satisfied with the data flow between Ariba CIG and the SAP system, and we received the Stellar Award for core values in action.
SAP S/4HANA, Git, Slack, Photoshop 7, 3D Studio Max
SAP HANA, Windows, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Azure
SAP, Migration, Programming, Credit Default Swap (CDS), Cloud Foundry, Extensions, Enterprise Architecture, Technology Strategy & Architecture, Mid-sized Enterprises, Computer Science, Autodesk Maya
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer Science
Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering (CRSCE) - Murthal, Sonipat, Haryana, India
An Enterprise Architect’s View on SAP Business Technology Platform
TOGAF 9.2 Certified
The Open Group
Enterprise Architecture in the Era of the Intelligent Enterprise
LFS132x: Introduction to Cloud Foundry and Cloud Native Software Architecture
The Linux Foundation
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring