Scoarta Adrian Constantin
Verified Expert in Engineering
Adi is a passionate web developer looking for new projects that will allow him to develop new skills, learn new technologies, and expand his overall knowledge. For the past 13 years, he has worked for The Coaches Console, a small startup that has now become the software of choice in the industry.
Git, NetBeans, Linux, Windows
The most amazing...
...project I've completed is a scheduling system that shows availability based on multiple factors like other apps, buffer time between them, and who's scheduling.
Pinpointe On-Demand, Inc
- Developed an automated process for managing, interacting, and updating contacts in a database.
- Tracked and fixed errors in an email template builder.
- Worked on upgrading the whole interface and back end to a modern Vue interface and a PHP-powered back-end API.
Retina Web Agency
- Created a full analyzer of the local stock market based on a continuous flux of data.
- Designed a full back-end framework that manages both the application and the private domains and subdomains.
- Built a framework for the front end that is highly flexible and customizable based on CSS classes and properties.
- Created modules (autoresponder, newsletter, scheduling, and invoicing systems) that can work both independently and as a full-stack application when put together.
- Analyzed data to find ways to improve performance and continuous development of new features or upgrades based on feedback from the support team.
- Created the front end website for an airplane ticketing company.
- Designed an interface to dynamically generate and manage big data sets with memory and data usage optimization.
- Developed a template system for white labeling the main application.
- Created prototype templates for projects that can be integrated using the JAVA DOM parser.
- Created a system for managing and displaying content from the same back-end application to multiple domains (over 50) each with it's content and specific interface based on tags.
- Built an interface for a videochat website.
- Designed front-end interfaces for the carpediem.fr network.
- Created a system to reuse the same HTML and data content with different CSS layers.
The Coaches Consolehttps://coachesconsole.com
Version 3 was released in 2014 and has been continuously improved, with different modules having been completely rewritten to support a different set of features. The whole application was developed by two web developers, with the addition of a guest over the last year.
The main framework is written in PHP with MongoDB and MySQL for the database. For this project, I created both the back-end and the front-end frameworks as well as the core functionalities and features (calendar and scheduling, invoicing, newsletter system, forms, and private website).
CodeIgniter 3, Laravel
Authorize.net, Google API, Google APIs, jQuery, SendGrid API, Infusionsoft API, PayPal API, jQuery UI, Vue
Jira, Git, Vagrant, Flash
Windows, Linux, NetBeans, LAMP
Progress towards a Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics and Computer Science
Transilvania University - Brasov, Romania