- Founder, Senior Engineer2012 - PRESENTIpwn Technologies
Technologies: Node.js, AngularJS, .NET (C#, Web API), SQL Server
- Created a customer sign-up wizard using AngularJS and the .NET Web API.
- Enabled online payments and general eCommerce capabilities using payment processor REStful APIs.
- Built a responsive online booking and reservation system using AngularJS and .NET Web API.
- Designed and built a responsive web dashboard to display real-time business metrics.
- Senior Software Engineer, Consultant2011 - 2013CBTS
Technologies: Node, PHP, .NET (C#, Web API, MVC), AngularJS, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Git, Subversion
- Created .NET, Node, and Java SDKs to ease integration with a set of aging payment processing SOAP web services.
- Built a single page web application to simplify consultant time reporting using Node, MongoDB, and AngularJS (the MEAN stack).
- Developed a .NET / MVC-based web application to help manage "outside plant" staff and resources for a major telecommunications company.
- Served as key architect in the overhaul and modernization of an antiquated telecom operational management system.
- Engineered a set of payment processing RESTful services using the .NET Web API and related technologies.
- Founder, Principal Engineer2007 - 2013Bluerock Interactive
Technologies: Node.js, MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, jQueryUI
- Designed and built numerous mobile-optimized web apps using jQuery and jQueryMobile.
- Created a mobile website generator and content management system using PhantomJS, Node, MongoDB, AngularJS, jQuery, and others.
- Built an eCommerce enabled single page web app to bring on new clients.
- Engineered a web site crawler to analyze and catalog site styling, menu structure, and general content.
- Senior Developer2000 - 2004Cincinnati Bell Telephone
Technologies: .NET C# / VB, SQL Server, BizTalk, SNMP, SOAP
- Built systems to automate manual processes while managing central office DSL equipment.
- Worked as a senior developer to upgrade and maintain telecom operational support systems.
- Led a team to integrate and customize a network element for monitoring the management system.
- Worked as lead engineer on a team to evaluate and procure software to manage a new home security business offering.
- Built a light-weight Windows application to monitor and catalog various network elements using SNMP.