Web Developer2013 - PRESENTSelf-employed
- Integrated with various Google APIs like GCSE, YouTube, Maps, Directions, and Data.
- Developed a t-shirt creation tool with KineticJS.
- Worked with SVG image processing through ImageMagick.
- Developed MEAN stack websites from scratch.
- Worked a great deal with MVC/MVVM frameworks and CMS.
Senior Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018Enux Education (via Toptal)
- Implemented complex data models and business logic.
- Integrated third-party APIs to evaluate writers' performance.
- Wrote and customized Laravel/Spark modules.
- Upgraded CircleCI to version 2.0.
- Wrote and updated unit and browser tests with PHPUnit.
- Facilitated automated build and deployment using Laravel Forge and Envoyer.
Lead Developer2018 - 2018Trauma Analytics (via Toptal)
- Developed the main website to offer online courses.
- Set up AWS services to host the server, load balancer, certificate, and DNS records.
- Converted UI designs and requirements to a full working solution.
- Worked with the founder to decide details on how to implement certain features.
- Set up online courses that users can purchase with PayPal or a registration key.
- Browse course materials on a light box using Google's docs viewer.
- Track students' learning progress.
Front-end Developer2015 - 2017SportaKampen
Technologies: React, Material UI, PHP/Laravel, HTML, CSS, Redis
- Switched an AngularJS component to React/Redux.
- Developed cron jobs to email the users about their ordered events.
- Built REST APIs for web and mobile apps.
- Wrote a Webpack config for production builds.
- Converted Sketch designs to pixel-perfect UI elements.
Web Developer2007 - 2013Elusys. Sdn. Bhd.
- Developed enterprise-size web applications with ASP.NET.
- Developed various PHP/MySQL website features.
- Worked with CodeIgniter and Zend framework in PHP.
- Created a medical website with PayPal subscription.