Full-stack Developer2021 - 2022Modivcare
- Oversaw the development of Modivcare's care manager dashboard. It is a React application and works as the company's internal portal for healthcare providers to administer care to health insurance beneficiaries.
- Took part in the team that developed and maintained Modivcare's main React Native application used by patients and caregivers to schedule non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT).
- Acted as the subject matter expert on web accessibility. Programed accessible applications, advised engineers and designers on Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), and explained the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- Incepted Modivcare's React Native component library to house components shared by all Modivcare's React Native applications, ensuring a consistent branding that is easily maintained.
- Mentored multiple junior software developers from the Denver and India offices, reviewing their code and guiding them on best practices and implementations.
Full-stack Developer2020 - 2022Tension Climbing
Technologies: React Native, Firebase, Mobile Development, Redux, Front-end Development, Front-end, Web Components, Mobile, Mobile App Development, Expo, Web App UI, WebApp, iOS, Full-stack, APIs, UX
- Adopted and overtook Tension Climbing's main mobile application development and maintenance, acting as a lead developer in charge of all code decisions and implementations.
- Administered alpha, beta, and production releases and managed the application's App Store Connect and Play Store Console accounts.
- Implemented screens and algorithms, which employed a machine learning API that calculated sports performance and included React Native data visualization.
Full-stack Developer2021 - 2021Chop Dawg
Technologies: React, React Native, AWS, Firebase, Mobile Development, HTML, CSS, Node.js, MongoDB, CSS4, HTML5, Redux, SQL, Stripe, Front-end Development, Front-end, Web Components, Google API, Mobile, Mobile App Development, Expo, React Native for Web, Monorepos, Web App UI, WebApp, iOS, Figma, AWS Lambda, REST APIs, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Full-stack, APIs, UX
- Architected and developed web and mobile solutions for clients. Depending on their project size, wants, and needs, I would design React, React Native, AWS, and/or Google Cloud solutions and then implement them.
- Led development teams of 1-5. Besides regular full-stack development, I would also conduct code reviews and mentor junior developers as a lead developer.
- Developed a business-social mobile application that shared electronic business cards. Besides a React Native application, a Content Management System (CMS) portal was also developed in React. All back-end infrastructures were housed in AWS.
- Developed an application that lets users schedule regular donations to nonprofit organizations. Stripe API was heavily utilized to manage transactions and automate the onboarding of nonprofit organizations.
Full-stack Developer2019 - 20217D Imaging
- Developed a React Native tablet application designed to be an educational tool for medical students learning ultrasound techniques. The app had a heavy dependency on React-Native-video, React-Native-SVG, and React-Native-pdf.
- Developed an authoring tool in React to create time-series data that would supplement ultrasound videos. The app would use this data to overlay SVG points or polygons on top of ultrasound videos and images.
- Architected the AWS infrastructure that both applications would use. The AWS Amplify suite was mainly used.