Computer Science Teaching Assistant2016 - PRESENTUniversidad ORT Uruguay
Technologies: JVM, C, Haskell
- Involved in teaching and assisting students on their assignments.
- Worked as a teacher of the Computer Theory course which covers building and interpreting languages—both imperative and functional through the AST.
- Worked as a teacher of the Programming Languages course which covers building interpreters, and type checkers and compilers that compile to JVM machine language instructions.
- Handled course work and corrected assignments.
Lead Software Engineer2013 - 2016Citrusbyte
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, PostgreSQL, Redux, React, Ruby
- Designed, architected, and led the project team on tech-based matters.
- Built robust web applications and large-scale APIs with technologies such as Ruby, Node.js, ReactJS, and Redux.
- Worked mostly with web applications with technologies such as Ruby, Node.js, ReactJS, and Redux.
- Built the internal infrastructure for production, development, and other testing environments using Ansible, AWS, Vagrant, CentOS, and Ubuntu.
- Led a team of multiple developers and designers, providing them tasks, priorities, and reviewing their work.
Developer2012 - 2013BenchPrep
- Continued building web products on a new Lightbank-founded company based in Chicago, IL.
- Developed the main front-end application using Sinatra, Redis, HAML, SASS, and Backbone.
- Collaborated on several projects with developers and designers based on Chicago, IL; where I had to travel to the Chicago offices for close interaction with the remote team which included tech reviews and product planning.
Core Web Developer2012 - 2012Monthlys
- Developed and was in charge of the core application which handled subscriptions and shipped goods to the customers.
- Interacted with the Recurly service and API which was the main revenue source.
- Developed social apps that integrated with Twitter, Facebook, and other services through OAuth and REST APIs.
- Worked closely with product design and management to estimate, prioritize, and review features.
Web Developer2011 - 2012Moove-IT
- Took part of multiple web projects—both back-end and front-end using the latest web technologies.
- Worked with multiple APIs, external services, and different types of databases.
- Created and collaborated with remote teams to build, review, and test a variety of applications (stock, sales, and management).
- Implemented a web application responsible for providing real-time tracking information from vehicles and other devices.