DevOps, Back-end Developer2020 - 2020Audience Boost, Inc.
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Celery, AWS, Stripe, Django, Python 3
- Fast-tracked the implementation of core MVP features for the new business venture.
- Set up infrastructure and CI deployments for the new web application.
- Created a scripting environment for Facebook campaign automation.
Technical Advisor2019 - 2020Virtual Medicine, LLC.
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes, AWS, Python
- Conducted data research for building Medicare price estimators.
- Created a database model supporting the business case and identified third-party integration points.
- Defined architecture and technical approach for the implementation of a mobile app and back-end services.
- Estimated development effort and software infrastructure costs.
- Collaborated with a senior project manager and a senior designer to create a software product proposal.
Technical Advisor (2018-2020), Senior Software Engineer (2017-2018), and Software Engineer (2016-2017)2016 - 2020Influenster, Inc.
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Twitter API, Google API, Instagram API, Facebook API, Smart Entry Services (SES), AWS Push Notification Service (AWS SNS), AWS Lambda, Neptune, AWS, AWS DynamoDB, Celery, RabbitMQ, Redis, PostgreSQL, Django REST Framework, Django, Python
- Architected and implemented the "follow" feature, with push notifications currently serving over five million users.
- Re-implemented the user selection tool for product sampling campaigns, and reduced query latency from minutes to seconds.
- Drove to completion a graph database model to power fine-grained recommendations across the site.
- Built an in-house survey tool for product sampling market research campaigns.
- Implemented content algorithms such as trending and related products.
Lead Software Engineer2018 - 2019Textual Relations AB
Technologies: Celery, RabbitMQ, Jenkins, Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, MySQL, REST, Django, Python
- Re-engineered and re-implemented a legacy Python codebase for fast iteration.
- Re-implemented lexicon database search for real-time look-ups.
- Created a release process and implemented a fully automated CI pipeline for QA, and deployments.
- Managed two remote developers, including onboarding.
- Aided hiring decisions for software development positions.
Software Developer2015 - 2016Bokio AB
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, C#
- Built a C#-to-TypeScript data model class transpiler.
- Added currency conversion to the invoicing solution using the API of the Swedish central bank.
- Implemented integration with Toggl time tracking for the invoicing solution offered by the company.
- Developed an email delivery and tracking solution for invoices using the Mailgun API.
- Worked as a full-stack developer on new features as specified by product management.
Software Developer2013 - 2015Sophilabs
Technologies: SDL, RabbitMQ, Redis, Apache Cassandra, PostgreSQL, Django, Python
- Built a player with graphics overlay for public advertising screens using SDL, libVLC, and Chromium Embedded Framework.
- Developed a server monitoring analytics solution using Apache Cassandra for time series storage.
- Shipped the first ever Android application delivered by the agency.
- Implemented multiple integrations with social media APIs for social listening and analytics.
- Built a customizable survey system using the Django web framework for a market research company.