- Senior Front-end Developer2017 - 2018Audience.id
Technologies: Angular, TypeScript, CSS, RabbitMQ. Auth0
- Initially assisted and later took over the development of the entire web UI.
- Designed and implemented the integration with Auth0 authentication.
- Implemented a small number of Node.js API endpoints to expose functionality to the front-end.
- Upgraded the web application from Angular 2 to Angular 5 along with updating the components and services to use new features available in later versions.
- Designed, developed, and deployed a RabbitMQ-based messaging system to allow real-time communication between the back-end and front-end for UI updates.
- Software Developer2017 - 2018HelpMe Emergency
Technologies: Android, iOS, NativeScript, Angular 2, PHP, PostgreSQL
- Developed a cross-platform app for customers to be able to request assistance at their current GPS location from armed response companies using NativeScript.
- Built an addition to the same app for armed security personnel to receive assistance requests, and also the ability to manage the requests assigned to them, including navigation to the requested location.
- Created a companion web-based call center application where all assistance requests and armed response personnel can be monitored and managed from.
- Implemented a monthly subscription payment system using WASP to automatically bill customers via their cellphones for the service.
- Implemented a billing system that was integrated with a PayFast payment gateway for billing customers for call outs and paying service providers for assistance provided.
- Software Developer2016 - 2017Tessa Ford Post Production
Technologies: Angular 2, PHP, TypeScript, PostgreSQL
- Created an Angular 2 application for managing projects, schedules, and appointment of employees.
- Coded a REST API back-end using PHP for the possible expansion to mobile applications in future.
- Implemented per project schedule generation and sent them via a PDF.
- Senior Systems Architect2000 - 2016Supervisory & Control Expertise
Technologies: C#, .NET, PHP, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Gentoo Linux, Windows Server, Eagle CAD, Embedded C/C++, PLC, SCADA
- Designed and developed a web-based custom ERP system using PHP and PostgreSQL (provided development and support for over 12 years).
- Designed and developed an automated meter reading system, including the electronics, firmware, protocols, and server software.
- Developed an automated device monitoring system for centralized management and sending SMS to clients when faults occur.
- Designed and developed a wireless access control system using RFID tags. This included a PCB design, firmware development, and server software development.
- Coded drivers and emulators for various industrial protocols; e.g., Siemens S7, Modbus, and DNP3.
- Created automation tools for speeding up SCADA population via integration APIs.
- Performed server management for Windows Active Directory and multiple Gentoo Linux servers in use.