- DeveloperFreelance2012 - PRESENT
- Developed an Android application for grammar practice, used by more than 14,000 users.
- Created a video game using Unity3D and ported it on iOS, Android, Windows, and Windows Phone.
- Developed a kiosk-mode application that records and encodes video and audio in real time using Java and FFmpeg.
- Developed a multimedia networked presentation tool for Windows tablets and Windows 8 desktop computers.
- Created a support library for importing and extruding 2-dimensional objects into the Unity3D engine.
- Software DeveloperEIDU2016 - 2017
Technologies: Unity3D, C#, Java, Python
- Developed core components for gameplay and UI in an educational app designed for pre-school children.
- Fully developed an app for monitoring the usage of company devices in the field.
- Designed and implemented a system for encouraging continuous app usage.
- Lead Android DeveloperOfftime2014 - 2015
Technologies: Android, Java, Ant
- Improved the existing application by reducing crash and error rates by several orders of magnitude.
- Implemented semi-automated builds to improve reliability and consistency among releases.
- Implemented new features including graph visualizations of user data by creating custom native UI components.
- Implemented a multi-threaded back-end that removed load from the UI thread, reducing UI latency and improving the user experience.
- Assistant Lecturer and Director of the Video Game and Animation CenterBuenos Aires Technological Institute2008 - 2013
Technologies: Video games
- Taught computer graphics and information visualization courses.
- Organized academic events and congresses.
- Tutored engineering degree final theses in the fields of video games and animation.
- Created a postgraduate course on video game development.
- Managed laboratories and personnel.
- New Business DirectorMovilgate2008 - 2009
- Helped define the strategy of the company for mobile applications.
- Designed and directed the development of new products and services.
- Defined new technologies to adopt.
- Founder & DirectorInmune Games2003 - 2008
Technologies: J2ME, Java, PHP
- Founded one of the first companies to develop mobile games in South America.
- Developed several games in J2ME.
- Developed applications for advertising agencies, mainly to support the launch of new products.
- Managed sales, particularly B2B channels with telcos and mobile value added providers.
- System AnalystITOCHU Argentina2000 - 2003
- Audited the development of internal projects.
- Managed the infrastructure, including a Windows network, Solaris servers, and SunRay clients.
- Technology ManagerAper.Net1999 - 2000
- Developed several web portals for clients, during the internet boom.
- Defined the infrastructure to be used on products.
- Worked as Project Leader and Buffer between clients and developers.
- Helped the company scale its services, by introducing new technologies and tools.
- DeveloperMetaimagen1997 - 1998
- Developed a CGI service that allowed users to send messages to pagers through a web page.
- Created a tool for mirroring FreeBSD partitions between computers.