- Added features to the mobile application in React Native.
- Integrated Sentry to the React Native application.
- Developed the complete cloud infrastructure using the AWS Cloud Development Kit (AWS CDK) framework.
React Developer2022 - 2022eMastered
- Developed user interface components and implemented them following well-known React workflows, such as Flux or Redux.
- Worked on AWS image optimization and processing, stored in AWS CloudFront CDN.
- Integrated Cypress.io end-to-end testing in the validation process for CI/CD pipeline.
Freelance Full-stack Developer2020 - 2021InvolveSoft
- Refactored and migrated all of the infrastructure from DigitalOcean to AWS using IaC.
- Divided the AWS infrastructure cost by 10 while keeping or improving the performance.
- Recreated the full CI/CD pipeline workflow using GitHub.
- Implemented Cypress.io from end to end and included it inside the CI/CD pipeline.
- Installed and configured Grafana monitoring tools for the client with a Slack integration.
- Integrated SSO with React as the front end and Python on the back end. The application is serverless and hosted in AWS.
Back-end Web Developer2017 - 2020Kathmandu
- Ensured good practice, CI integration, and new project integration.
- Headed the data migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2.
- Decoupled as many website features as possible into a serverless architecture—for example, in-store stock and Uber order delivery.
- Created a Magento feature for customers to create online orders in-store. The API feature has been integrated into almost 200 stores' POS systems.
- Handled the AWS infrastructure from Elastic Load Balancer to Dockerized infrastructure.
- Created a monitoring tool using Grafana. I hosted it in an AWS Fargate infrastructure.
IT Director2011 - 2015Veditec
Technologies: MySQL, APIs, Symfony, PHP, Makefile, Linux, PHP 7, Sublime Text 3, HTML5, SQL, CSS, HTML
- Built a custom ERP solution for the organization using PHP.
- Developed an integration for four shipping methods in collaboration with partners.
- Designed and built a warehouse staff UI interface and optimization tool for the placement of products on shelves.
- Created SEO optimization tools for the marketing team.
Research and Development Developer2009 - 2011Visual-Link
Technologies: MySQL, APIs, PHP, Makefile, Linux, Sublime Text 3, HTML5, SQL, CSS, HTML
- Improved a custom WYSIWYG CMS used by most of Visual-link's clients at the time.
- Developed an eCommerce website from scratch using CakePHP including a new payment method. The website was a full Flash application, and all user actions were API-based.
- Created the deployment process into servers for the CMS. The CMS product owned by the company was their main product and needed an easy deployment process in a new server with customization included (modules and plugins).