Back-end Web Developer2017 - 2020Kathmandu
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), PHP 7, Node.js, Neo4j, MySQL, APIs, Symfony, Grafana 2, React, PHP, Docker Compose, Docker, Linux, Sublime Text 3, VS Code, AWS, Magento 2, Magento 1
- Tasked with ensuring good practice, CI integration, and new project integration.
- Headed the data migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2.
- Decoupled as many website features as possible into a serverless architecture—for example, in-store stock and Uber order delivery.
- Created a Magento feature for customers to create online orders in-store. The API feature has been integrated into almost 200 stores' POS.
- Handled the AWS infrastructure from Elasticload load balancer to Dockerized infrastructure.
- Created a monitoring tool using Grafana. I hosted it in an AWS Fargate infrastructure.
IT Director2011 - 2015Veditec
Technologies: MySQL, APIs, Symfony, PHP, Makefile, Linux, PHP 7, Sublime Text 3
- Built a custom ERP solution for the organization using PHP.
- Developed an integration for four shipping methods in collaboration with partners.
- Designed and built a warehouse staff UI interface and optimization tool for the placement of products on shelves.
- Created SEO optimization tools for the marketing team.
Research and Development Developer2009 - 2011Visual-Link
Technologies: MySQL, APIs, PHP, Makefile, Linux, Sublime Text 3
- Improved a custom WYSIWYG CMS used by most of Visual-link's clients at the time.
- Developed an eCommerce website from scratch using CakePHP including a new payment method. The website was a full Flash application, and all user actions were API based.
- Created the deployment process into servers for the CMS. The CMS product owned by the company was their main product and needed an easy deployment process in a new server with customization included (modules and plugins).