Owner and Development Manager2007 - PRESENTGenijalno.ba
Technologies: C#, PHP, AngularJS, React, iOS, Android, Java
- Developed and managed multiple front-end applications, in different technologies like React and Angular.
- Developed and published several Android applications, most with custom back-end services.
- Built and managed back-end applications and service APIs for software integration, CI, and unit testing.
- Worked on a logistics platform powered by OCS 2007 and several Windows and web services, and implemented mobile support.
- Established and managed a company, specialized in enterprise level software development and close cooperation and consulting with client.
- Worked with clients over the years to achieve the complete software life cycle, from planning to set up, building, and maintenance.
Lead Engineer2008 - 2011AtlantBH DOO, Sarajevo
Technologies: C#, Core Java (J2EE)
- Helped implement the POC for a location CMS, analyzing and performing different solutions for J2EE problems like XML/SOAP parsing, FTP bulk upload, and workflow handling.
- Implemented a fuzzy search module on big data for addresses and meta data.
- Managed small teams, coordinating and working on heating issues as well as developing the aforementioned POC.
- Collaborated closely with the in-house QA team, analyzing and implementing different automated tests and using tools like JMeter, SoapUI, and JUnit, functional, and performance testing.
- Conducted analysis of data integrity, performance monitoring, and debugging on Oracle DB and Linux platforms.
IT Administrator2005 - 2008WUS/SUS — World University Service (NGO)
Technologies: CSS, Hardware, HTML, PHP
- Administrated and maintained all equipment in offices, student bar, internet cafe, and conference/training room.
- Maintained several PHP-based webpages for different NGO projects.
- Assisted and later led the IT support team for several Balkan Case Challenge (BCC) student case competitions.
- Established a multimedia tracking system for BCC across entrance, lobby, and presentation rooms.
- Took care of logistics and related responsibilities.