- Back-end Software EngineerToptal2013 - PRESENT
Technologies: PHP, Yii Framework, Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery, LAMP, AWS
- Handled back-end development and front-end scripting for a music sharing website using the Yii framework, Bootstrap, and jQuery. Worked on advanced elements on both the front- and back-end such as waveform generation for songs and implementing a custom multi-uploader merged with a song tagging table.
- Handled the integration of custom analytics and PayPal chained payments for a news publishing platform as well as development of their landing website.
- Fully revamped the back-end for an originally Indian-developed online education platform, focusing on automation and reliability. Worked in an Agile environment.
- Built the back-end for an equipment rental website using the Yii framework upon the Google Cloud platform. Handled tasks such as Stripe payment integration and automatic price calculation with custom rates and discounts.
- Worked to re-create the back end for a popular car advertisement website. Used the Twilio API to handle SMS verification, integrated PayPal, and vehicle identification number decoding. Implemented custom search with sorting by distance radius. Redesigned the database and wrote a custom migration script.
- Yii Framework DeveloperFreelance2012 - 2014
Technologies: PHP, Yii Framework, Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery
- Redesigned the back-end of Vladivostok's high-load informational website. Rewrote obsolete custom PHP code using the Yii framework. Redesigned the database. Migrated the old 120GB database to a new structure.
- Developed a freelance website for the Russian market. Provided important time tracking and automated payment services previously absent in the market. Designed and developed both the front-end and back-end components using PHP and Java.
- Handled front-end and back-end development for a rapid screenshot sharing website. Created a RESTful API to interact with mobile applications.
- Developed a custom webinar platform running on Joomla and integrated it with Paul Mitchell’s Russian website.
- Completed a data scraping project implemented as a Yii console application involving complex regular expressions, HTTP headers, and refinement algorithms.