- Senior iOS Developer2013 - 2014Arkuda Digital, LLC
Technologies: Objective C, C++, Cocoa Touch, UPnP, DLNA, Media streaming
- Developed multimedia mobile software for network UPnP/DLNA audio/video streaming.
- Created the MCPlayer streaming video player.
- Added Chromecast media streaming support.
- Used cross-platform C++/STL/Boost as platform-dependent bindings to iOS.
- Senior Developer (Contract)2013 - 2013Orfograf
Technologies: Java, Objective C, C++, C, Android SDK/NDK, iOS SDK, Python, Ruby
- Created a DRM-protected ebook reader supporting streaming content decryption from crypto–container.
- Used RSA, AES, CGPDF on iOS, ad MuPDF on Android.
- Team leader2011 - 2013Latista Technologies
- Developed a multi-platform special purpose AEC documents viewer at the Russian branch of a U.S. company, including support for 2D PDF and DWF formats, fillable forms for integration with custom workflows, and unified graphical markup capabilities. Achieved best-in-class performance for large documents on iPad.
- Hired, trained, and coordinated the team.
- Supervised the development of a 3D CAD viewer for AEC field inspections and quality control purposes.
- R&D Engineer (Consultant)2007 - 2010T-Universal LLC
Technologies: ANSI C, Embedded C++, ARM Assembly language
- Contributed to the development of a large inkjet plotter for knitwear clothing. Interfaced with Xaar industrial inkjet printing head. Worked with motor control, injection control, SD cards, and USB communication.
- Developed an oven heating control system including ARM SoC, PID regulation, and power gates.
- Developed an ultrasonic knitwear stamping machine control system.
- R&D Engineer (Consultant)2007 - 2010Countmax, LLC
Technologies: C, C++, Matlab, ASM
- Developed people-tracking solutions using data from thermal and video cameras.
- Performed imaging and computer vision R&D in Matlab including de-noising, normalization, Calman filtering, motion estimation, special point finding, depth reconstruction, optical flow, and feature recognition.
- Developed a PC-based video people tracking system.
- Created a video people tracking device prototype.
- R&D Engineer2006 - 2010METRON, LLC (Startup)
Technologies: С++, Qt, ARM, ANSI С, ASM, Matlab
- Developed a long-range oil/gas pipe leakage detection system.
- Conducted R&D for DSP algorithms including adaptive filtering, de-noising, and fast correlation for large data arrays.
- Developed embedded firmware.
- Developed PC client software.
- R&D Engineer2004 - 2007Power Physics and Engineering Research Center
Technologies: C++, C, Linux, Qt, ARM and 8052 Assembly language
- Helped develop a nuclear power plant diagnostic system that was exported to Tianwan, China.
- Developed embedded dedicated measurement equipment firmware.
- Developed client-side PC software.