Lead Mobile Developer2017 - 2019iFoodDecisionSciences, Inc.
Technologies: C#, LINQ, Unity3d, Python
- Implemented over 20 new screens and features on iFood's cross-platform mobile app.
- Designed, oversaw, and worked in the entire feature release cycle, from planning, architecture, and development to continuous integration, bug fixes, and production deployment.
- Established and refined mobile team best practices for issue tracking, release planning, feature specs, development tools, and code architecture.
Software Engineer2016 - 2017iFoodDecisionSciences, Inc.
Technologies: Java, MySQL, Spring Framework, jQuery, Python
- Developed full-stack web features for iFood's agricultural SaaS platform.
- Implemented numerous website pages and back-end storage code for new customers.
- Developed a Python library for rapidly verifying and prototyping back-end APIs.
Full-stack Software Engineer2016 - 2016Weeby.co
Technologies: Python, AppEngine, React, Redux
- Developed back-end features on an AppEngine + Flask-based web app with user accounts.
- Created a scalable social feed implementation and corresponding JSON API.
- Designed and developed a site-wide event processing framework to enable tracking of user site interactions.
- Wrote unit tests to enable useful continuous integration metrics.
- Developed tools to enable rapid prototyping and debugging of server code.
Software Development Engineer in Testing2012 - 2014Microsoft
Technologies: C#, C++, Windows Apps, CXX, WinRT, WinDbg
- Developed test infrastructure and automated tests for Windows Phone camera.
- Analyzed root causes of the driver to API-level bugs in newly-implemented camera features.
- Assisted team members in reproducing bugs and verifying fixes.
UI-Development Co-op2011 - 2011Philips Medical
Technologies: C#, XAML, Windows Presentation Foundation
- Created custom WPF touchscreen controls for ultrasound systems used in thousands of hospitals.
- Integrated the new controls with existing C++ back-end legacy code.
Tape Development Intern2011 - 2011NetApp
Technologies: C, Bash, Linux, LTFS
- Spearheaded development and adoption efforts of LTFS (Linear Tape File System) as a new tape backup format.
- Developed prototype utility to convert between LTFS and NetApp's file system format.
FPGA Development Intern2010 - 2010Cray, Inc.
Technologies: Xillinx Spartan V, Verilog, Bash, Linux
- Created development versions of FPGAs used in a next-generation hardware supervisory system.
- Ran finished designs through Xilinx and Synopsis synthesis tools to generate bitstreams.
Technical Intern, Level IV2009 - 2010Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Collaborated on a three-person team to test and debug Gridlab-D source code using Visual Studio.
- Created model validation files for Gridlab-D, PNNL's power grid simulation software.