Lead Mobile Developer2017 - 2019iFoodDecisionSciences, Inc.
Technologies: Python, Unity3D, LINQ, C#
- Implemented over 20 new screens and features on iFood's cross-platform mobile app.
- Designed, oversaw, and worked in the entire feature release cycle, from planning, architecture, and development to continuous integration, bug fixes, and production deployment.
- Established and refined mobile team best practices for issue tracking, release planning, feature specs, development tools, and code architecture.
Software Engineer2016 - 2017iFoodDecisionSciences, Inc.
Technologies: Python, jQuery, Spring, MySQL, Java
- Developed full-stack web features for iFood's agricultural SaaS platform.
- Implemented numerous website pages and back-end storage code for new customers.
- Developed a Python library for rapidly verifying and prototyping back-end APIs.
Full-stack Software Engineer2016 - 2016Weeby.co
Technologies: Redux, React, AppEngine, Python
- Developed back-end features on an AppEngine + Flask-based web app with user accounts.
- Created a scalable social feed implementation and corresponding JSON API.
- Designed and developed a site-wide event processing framework to enable tracking of user site interactions.
- Wrote unit tests to enable useful continuous integration metrics.
- Developed tools to enable rapid prototyping and debugging of server code.
Software Development Engineer in Testing2012 - 2014Microsoft
Technologies: Windows App Development, WinDbg, WinRT, C++, C#
- Developed test infrastructure and automated tests for Windows Phone camera.
- Analyzed root causes of the driver to API-level bugs in newly-implemented camera features.
- Assisted team members in reproducing bugs and verifying fixes.
UI-Development Co-op2011 - 2011Philips Medical
Technologies: Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), XAML, C#
- Created custom WPF touchscreen controls for ultrasound systems used in thousands of hospitals.
- Integrated the new controls with existing C++ back-end legacy code.
Tape Development Intern2011 - 2011NetApp
Technologies: NetApp, Linux, Bash, C
- Spearheaded development and adoption efforts of LTFS (Linear Tape File System) as a new tape backup format.
- Developed prototype utility to convert between LTFS and NetApp's file system format.
FPGA Development Intern2010 - 2010Cray, Inc.
Technologies: Xilinx Spartan, Linux, Bash, Verilog
- Created development versions of FPGAs used in a next-generation hardware supervisory system.
- Ran finished designs through Xilinx and Synopsis synthesis tools to generate bitstreams.
Technical Intern, Level IV2009 - 2010Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Collaborated on a three-person team to test and debug Gridlab-D source code using Visual Studio.
- Created model validation files for Gridlab-D, PNNL's power grid simulation software.