Senior Database Consultant2017 - 2018Amazon Web Services
Technologies: Python, SQL, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Relational Databases
- Planned and implemented relational database migrations to AWS.
- Designed and implemented data warehouses, data lakes, and operational data stores in AWS.
- Designed and implemented data pipelines on AWS using SQL and Python.
- Created data models and database components for databases (Oracle) hosted on AWS RDS and EC2.
- Optimized performance of reports and SQL queries for databases (Oracle) hosted in AWS.
- Created labs, sales demos, and conference activities for database migrations to AWS.
Lead Data Architect2005 - 2017Deutsche Bank
Technologies: Shell Scripting, Databases, PL/SQL, Java, SQL, Exadata, Oracle
- Consolidated legacy Oracle databases on an Exadata (merging models and data, migrating data, modifying PL/SQL, shell, and Java code). Database size: 100Tb.
- Optimized performance for reporting components on Exadata from hours running time to seconds.
- Created data model and database components (Oracle) for high an application managing a lifecycle of listed derivatives transactions (2000 transaction/sec).
- Designed and implemented data model and database code for risk management platform to capture risk model parameters for every risk calculation for compliance reporting.
- Designed and implemented a dynamically configured reporting engine (in PL/SQL) for processing 30Tb dataset.
- Designed and implemented data model and database code for real-time warehouse for Sales IT department, receiving information from 150+ feeds and applying complicated logic to calculate sales commissions.
Senior Database Developer, DBA2000 - 2005INIT-S
Technologies: SQL, Erwin, C#, Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
- Designed and developed document management systems and resource management systems for nuclear power plants to manage each power plant’s entire documentation management process. Enhanced and automated resource management, performed database migration between different platforms (Sybase ASE, MS SQL Server, Oracle), database servers administration, deployment packages creation, consulting customers.