- Web MasterCiklum2013 - 2014
Technologies: PHPfox, Memcached DB, Zend Framework, MongoDB, Gearman, AngularJS, jQuery, HTML, CSS
- Worked on a community based project (PHPfox). Created a new and customized the existing modules using the plugins structure.
- Optimized the load parameters using Memcached DB queries optimization and sharding.
- Used Zend Framework 2 to create a media server which allowed me to manage a list of user content and reduce the base load on the site. Used MongoDb and a list of tools to manage the resources (images, videos and documents). Created the permissions distributed system for the resources and users.
- Used Gearman as the background worker for high-load processes.
- Used AngularJS to create a plugin for uploading resources and managing user profile information.
- Created front-end plugins using jQuery.
- Created HTML templates using HTML5 and CSS.
- Worked on security, creating a list of checkers for the request and scripting issues.
- Estimated and planned the change requests and new features for the projects.
- Communicated with the client.
- Worked with social authorization APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn).
- Team LeadMementia2012 - 2013
Technologies: Magento, CSS, Prototype, jQuery, ExtJS, Memcache
- Communicated with clients and planned projects.
- Created and customized the Magento contributed or core modules. Created the themes and styled them using CSS.
- Created the front-end features using Prototype, JQuery, and ExtJS.
- Optimized and configured the Magento projects by integrating Memcache and sharding for media resources.
- Managed a team: Created user stories, sprints, and backlog items. Organized the team and held retrospective meetings.
- Monitored the performance of developers and involved the team members in team-building processes.
- Project Manager and Web DeveloperPostindustria2011 - 2012
Technologies: Kanban, Scrum, MS Project, Drual, CakePHP, SVN, Git, JIRA, Redmine
- Estimated and planned the project structure and development iterations. Created a project road map. Communicated with clients.
- Experimented with different approaches and methodologies in project management. Worked with Kanban, Scrum and management tools like Microsoft Project.
- Worked on Drupal-based projects. Created new modules and themes, and customized existing modules.
- Worked with CakePHP. Planned the project and database structures. Developed parts of applications.
- Used SVN and GIT as a repository for clients (branches, merging, and conflict fixing processes).
- Worked with JIRA and Redmine.
- Executive Director, Project Manager, and Web DeveloperVsesvit2004 - 2011
- Created and supported an ERP solution based on Delphi 7. Created custom modules and templates.
- Created a set of stored procedures and triggers for the Firebird 2.x.
- Worked on corporate projects using LAMP applications based upon Zend Framework 1.x.
- Used MySQL as the main database system. Worked with high-load systems and customized/optimized them.
- Worked with Magento. Created corporate Intranet resources for the company-provided media services.
- Used Agile Scrum as a base management methodology to manage the development team.
- Worked as a system administrator with Linux Gentoo, Redhat, Suse and Ubuntu. Created an ISP back-end structure. Worked with billing systems and with mail, web, and DNS servers.
- Created a few back-end process for billing using C/C++. These programs were launched by Cron and do some calculations with data.