Full-stack Developer2019 - 2019Beautylish
- Cleaned up a large portion of legacy code and rewritten cart and checkout pages completely to utilize React and Redux.
- Incorporated test-driven development into the development process.
- Further expanded the testing side of the project to utilize both, unit testing (Jest) and end-to-end testing (Cypress).
- Participated in both, front and back-end parts of the development process to shape the way the data comes from back-end to ensure the best integration between all parts of the application.
- Heavily participated in brainstorming and provided lots of useful ideas for the application to be more appealing to the end user.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2019Agency,Mai?
- Developed a process of optimizing 1GB+ files of complex map data to be displayed efficiently in the React web application.
- Optimized multiple WordPress websites—scoring 95+ on Google PageSpeed.
- Developed a custom translation mechanism for a Vue.js application—enabling the support of many languages.
- Took part in developing a WordPress PHP framework for simpler creation of custom website blocks.
- Developed a plugin which scans a website for cookie usage and generates an easy-to-use cookie table and front-end interface for a cookie bar/popup to make website GDPR compliant.
Front-end Developer2014 - 2018goTRG
- Took part in the development of a large-scale eCommerce solution which helped secure a contract with Walmart.
- Created a React application for an industry-changing car leasing platform.
- Participated in the creation of a leading auto auction house application built with Meteor.