Verified Expert in Engineering
Sergey is developing the next generation of 2D/3D interactive applications or games for web and mobile platforms and can turn any art idea in life. He has been voted as Most Valuable Player in the Adobe Community.
Atom, WebStorm, Rideshare Services, Xcode, PyCharm
The most amazing...
...thing I've created is a Realaxy project for real estate visualization.
- Designed and implemented software architecture.
- Worked with Stage3D/GPU. Rendered pipeline optimizations.
- Created applications for planning, decorating, and importing.
- Implemented procedural geometry construction in real time.
- Developed a particle system.
- Identified bottlenecks and optimized code rendering.
- Implemented a variety of special FX techniques.
- Developed shaders and materials.
Realaxy One Minute Videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdK9hXwlsFk
• Point, directional, and spotlight sources. Efficient hierarchical culling of unlit objects. Objects can be lit by up to six light sources at once.
• Allows the use of fully dynamic lighting using baked light with normal map, specular map, glossy map, or more lightweight materials.
• A powerful hierarchic animation blending system for character drawing. No bone quantity limit, so characters of any complexity are possible.
• Sorting and proper display of transparent objects.
• 3D sprites as point objects that are always facing the camera.
• Uses mouse events similar to those used in Flash for interactivity. Takes into account hierarchy and container options. Optimized to work with high-poly models.
• Optimized textures for the GPU. Includes support of compressed texture format ATF (Adobe Texture Format) to reduce the amount of video memory in use, which is especially important for mobile devices.
Stage3D Online Conference
Stage3D Facebook Grouphttps://www.facebook.com/groups/stage3d/
ActionScript 3, AS3, C++, TypeScript
Away3D, PyCharm, Xcode, WebStorm, Atom
Flare3D, iOS, Android