Architect, Team Lead2018 - 2020EarthlinkTele (via Toptal)
Technologies: Java, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Redis
- Designed and developed a high-load microservice back end for a social network.
- Integrated more than 10 different microservices with Spring Cloud.
- Improved the performance of PostgreSQL by caching data in Elasticsearch.
- Integrated the back end with Redis for caching response of high-load endpoints.
- Integrated the back end with an existing OAuth service (IdentityServer) and S3 service.
Senior Java Developer, Architect2017 - 2018Zakupay
Technologies: Java, Play Framework, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, AngularJS
- Designed a service based on big data and machine learning for identifying categories of construction materials.
- Designed and developed a neural analysis service of documents that extracts data from typical (DOCx, XLSx, PDF, PNG...) files.
- Designed architecture for the system (DB, load balancing, chat subsystem, Telegram integration).
Senior Java Developer2016 - 2017Imandra (via Toptal)
Technologies: Spring Boot, MySQL, Angular, Docker
- Designed ad developed Spring Boot-based microservices for authentication, data store, analysis, etc.
- Simplified the architecture of the app using npm modules instead of creating custom Imandra Modules like the company did previously.
- Used Docker-Kubernetes to deploy the app.
Senior Java Developer2011 - 2015Cynteka
Technologies: Java, Play Framework, AngularJS, Ractive.js, jQuery, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Twitter Bootstrap, Ajax, REST
- Designed and developed a business application that helps construction companies control procurement processes.
- Created web chat based on WebSockets.
- Created image definition to find the best price offer. It's based on FineReader OCR.
- Designed and created a huge DB for construction materials and equipment.
- Deployed the application to MS Azure Cloud (load balancing, backup, server-on-demand).
Senior Java Developer2008 - 2010CMS Forex (Visual Trading Systems)
Technologies: Java, EJB, Tomcat, JBoss, GWT, Oracle, Hibernate
- Designed and developed Forex Web Trader, an application on GWT.
- Organized continuous integration processes (Jira + Bamboo + SVN + Maven).
- Designed a monitoring system for Forex trading that collected metrics and logs from servers.
- Initiated a migration from Oracle to PostgreSQL.
- Helped design a DB check control engine that helped to find problems in data.
Co-founder, Architect, Senior Java Developer2004 - 2007LemoSoft
- Designed and developed Lemo COBOL IDE, an IDE for COBOL developers that helps to edit sources, compile, and debug programs. The project was sold to Microfocus.
- Created a JS editor and debugger (based on Eclipse) for Sapience 360.
- Developed server-side functionality in Java for Ingenico that produces a payment terminal for VISA, MasterCard, etc.
- Developed a model-driven-architecture engine for accounting software.
- Designed and developed a web-based math document system for students (Online Mathcad light).
Java Developer2003 - 2004Enkata
Technologies: Java, Eclipse, Tomcat, Servlets
- Implemented a data mining algorithms for a big data analysis system.
- Implemented very fast text search modules based on DFA.
- Developed Eclipse UI plugins.
- Integrated Eclipse plugins and a web-based configuration platform.
- Designed a DB for fast text search.