- CTORuby Experts2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Ember, WordPress
- Developed a site from scratch.
- Optimized AdWords.
- Coached people in the proper use of Ruby on Rails.
Technologies: Ruby on Rails
- Integrated new payment gateways.
- Implemented promotional campaigns.
- Created new admin features for the marketing department.
- Conducted code reviews.
- Improved test suite coverage and speed execution.
- Back-end Developer Team LeadBlue Stout2015 - 2015
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, RSpec, Capybara, VCR
- Created the new site from scratch.
- Implemented integration with investment Folio API.
- Ensured 100% code coverage using RSpec, Capybara, and VCR.
- Used Vagrant to set up virtual environments for developers.
- Handled task management for a team of three, including a QA, front-end developer, and one more back-end developer using Flow and Trello.
- Implemented a CMS for the site.
- Deployed the site using Heroku, Amazon, and DigitalOcean.
- Senior Ruby on Rails DeveloperThreadUp2014 - 2015
- Implemented custom admin systems and product features.
- Managed the process.
- Conducted code reviews.
- Made use of the Apache Solr search engine.
- Full-stack Ruby On Rails DeveloperClausematch2013 - 2014
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Knockout, PostgreSQL
- Created client file storage with roles and rules for sharing using Amazon S3 and Ruby on Rails.
- Created a product filter that allows users to select products, countries on a map, and membership associations for each company and find coincidences using Google Geochart API, Knockout, and Ruby on Rails.
- Supported and extended a real-time messaging system using Pusher.com.
- Developed web features and tested with Capybara and RSpec.
- Full-stack Ruby on Rails DeveloperR&R Music2012 - 2013
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, EventMachine, Ember.js, CouchDB, MySQL
- Parsed XML files > 120 GB in size using libxml2 Ruby bindings.
- Integrated and automated updating of content provider data using MySQL, CouchDB, Redis, FTP, and Ruby.
- Set up background data processing and multimedia data moving via HTTP using Ruby, Resque, and EventMachine.
- Developed the API using Ruby on Rails.
- Developed web features with Ember.js.
- Created a central deploying point for all projects to production servers using Capistrano.
- Ruby on Rails DeveloperSvitla Systems2010 - 2012
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, Rack, Backbone, MySQL
- Created social API that allows users to exchange messages and statuses around posts using Ruby on Rails.
- Created single-page applications that used many APIs via JSON and JSONP using Backbone and and Ruby on Rails.
- Integrated new data sources to the aggregator system using feeds and data scraping using Superfeedr.com, Rack application, Nokogiri, and MySQL.
- Created a Ruby gem client for search API.