Developer2017 - PRESENTVolvo IT (Poland)
Technologies: PowerCenter, Netezza, DB2, Oracle, SQL, Linux scripting
- Developed workflows set to load data from DB2 to Netezza.
- Test loaded data using a QuerySurge tool.
- Set up a QuerySurge tool.
- Created a shell script to set some values depending on environment.
ETL Developer2015 - 2017Credit Suisse (Poland)
Technologies: MS SQL Server, PowerShell, Windows, SPSS, PowerCenter, Oracle
- Supported an inherited Oracle SQL code (procedures, triggers, etc.) without any documentation.
- Serial development of a PowerCenter objects list.
- Developed a semi-automated SQL test engine.
- Built a semi-automated OBI reports test engine.
- Provided deep SQL code analysis and automation in order to find dependencies.
- Created SQL ETL procedures with merge.
- Built a Python-based XML objects comparison tool, allowing to skip not-interesting tags.
ETL Developer2013 - 2016Orient Express Bank (Russia)
Technologies: Informatica PowerCenter, SQL, Oracle, Linux, PowerDesigner
- Serial development of Informatica PowerCenter objects;
- Developed a Run Queue management system, which is able to run IPC workflows based on timetable or event. There is an ability to limit an amount of process running in parallel to control the load and performance, notification system which allows to inform users in case of load failure or delay.
- Created a platform which is able to automatically generate all the code to create/update IPC objects ob the basis of source fields list.
- Designed an automatic testing system.
- Developed and supported VBA extensions of PowerDesigner, allowing to automatically generate set of child objects on the base of the parent one.
ETL Expert Developer2011 - 2013Bank of Moscow (Russia)
Technologies: Informatica PowerCenter, SQL, Oracle, Linux, Oracle Data Modeler
- Developed a distributed Change Data Capture (CDC) system on the basis of a trigger set.
- Built a Web-Services based system to initiate data load processes from remote branches.
- Created a multi-instance parallel data load processes from remote branches to a single target object.
ETL Developer2008 - 2011Data Integration Software (Russia)
Technologies: Informatica PowerCenter, SQL, Oracle, Linux, MSSQL Server, DB2, Teradata, Netezza
- Contributed as a consultant at huge variety of different customers (banks, telecom operators, insurance companies, etc.).
- Supported and developed of Informatica PowerCenter objects on the basis of technical design.
- Created testing documentation, test scenarios, cases, and reporting to a customer.
- Distributed tasks among team members, tasks execution control, reporting to customers. Team contained max. 10 members (1 architect, 3 analysts, and 6 developers).
Software Engineer2004 - 2008Konica Minolta Photo Imaging (Russia)
Technologies: MS SQL Server, MS Access, PowerDesigner, Delphi
- Created a technical support database, allowing to gather all services provided over technical equipment.
- Developed a marketing reporting system to show photo film sales over regions/brands.
- Tested distributed automatic photo shop system.
- Built an exhibition database, allowing to sign to lectures, and printing badges.
- Developed a training department database allowing to plane lectures, distribute them among trainers, and print certificates.