Senior Data Engineer2017 - PRESENTAB Volvo
Technologies: Linux, SQL, Oracle, IBM Db2, Netezza, Informatica PowerCenter, Azure, Databricks, Python, Bash Scripting
- Worked on development and support of various Informatica PowerCenter workflows - complex data loads, control flows, and more.
- Used Azure ADF pipelines to orchestrate the Databricks notebook loads.
- Prepared data for data scientists for predictive maintenance.
- Parsed and loaded data from XML files to Delta Lake by using Databricks and Python.
- Used Python to call an AzCopy app to operate the blobs in Azure Data Lakes.
- Controlled resource usage and react when those exceed given limits by using Azure Monitoring.
ETL Developer2015 - 2017Credit Suisse (Poland)
Technologies: Oracle, Informatica PowerCenter, SPSS, Windows, Windows PowerShell, Microsoft SQL Server
- Supported an inherited Oracle SQL code (procedures, triggers, etc.) without any documentation.
- Serial development of a PowerCenter objects list using MapGen tool.
- Developed a semi-automated SQL test engine using MS Excel.
- Built a semi-automated OBI reports test engine using Python.
- Provided deep SQL code analysis and automation in order to find dependencies.
- Created SQL ETL procedures to merge source and new data.
- Built a Python-based XML objects comparison tool, allowing to skip not-interesting tags.
ETL Developer2013 - 2016Orient Express Bank (Russia)
Technologies: PowerDesigner, Linux, Oracle, SQL, Informatica PowerCenter
- Worked on serial development of Informatica PowerCenter objects.
- Developed a Run queue management system, which is able to run IPC workflows based on timetable or event. There is an ability to limit the number of processes running in parallel to control the load and performance, notification system, and more.
- Created a platform that is able to automatically generate all the code to create and update IPC objects on the basis of the source fields list.
- Designed an automatic testing system for newly added PowerCenter mappings.
- Developed and supported VBA extensions of PowerDesigner, allowing to automatically generate set of child objects on the base of the parent one.
ETL Expert Developer2011 - 2013Bank of Moscow (Russia)
Technologies: Oracle SQL Data Modeler, Linux, Oracle, SQL, Informatica PowerCenter
- Developed a distributed Change Data Capture (CDC) system on the basis of a trigger set.
- Built a Web Services-based system to initiate data load processes from remote branches.
- Created multi-instance parallel data load processes from remote branches to a single target object.
ETL Developer2008 - 2011Data Integration Software (Russia)
Technologies: Netezza, Teradata, IBM Db2, Microsoft SQL Server, Linux, Oracle, SQL, Informatica PowerCenter
- Contributed as a consultant to huge variety of different customers (banks, telecom operators, insurance companies, etc.).
- Supported and developed Informatica PowerCenter objects on the basis of technical design.
- Created testing documentation, test scenarios, cases, and reporting to a customer.
- Distributed tasks among team members, tasks execution control, reporting to customers. The team contained max. ten members (one architect, three analysts, and six developers).
Software Engineer2004 - 2008Konica Minolta Photo Imaging (Russia)
Technologies: Delphi, PowerDesigner, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server
- Created a technical support database, allowing to gather all services provided over technical equipment.
- Developed a marketing reporting system to show photo film sales over regions and brands.
- Test-distributed automatic photoshop system "DigiNiP."
- Built an exhibition database, allowing to sign to lectures, and printing badges.
- Developed a training department database allowing to plane lectures, distribute them among trainers, and print certificates.