Software Developer2015 - PRESENTYandex
Technologies: Protobuf, Hadoop, MySQL, Cassandra, Akka, Scala, Java
- Developed web services dealing with data processing.
- Analyzed heap dumps to figure out reasons of OOME.
- Analyzed results of high-load testing of services and refactoring to avoid bottlenecks.
Senior Software Developer2010 - PRESENTOracle
Technologies: Solaris, Python, Perl, Java ME, Java
- Produced and released a row of test suites to ensure compatibility of third-party Java platform implementations with Java specifications.
- Implemented components supporting test tasks (e.g., HTTPS/SSL/datagram/multicast servers and clients).
- Reviewed Java VM, Java language, and Java API specifications to make sure they are safe, consistent, and convenient.
- Optimized the testing framework to make sure that it works in a low-footprint environment (ARM-based boards).
- Enhanced project infrastructure. For example, I developed a configurable Python script carefully comparing two versions of a built project and, in reporting, found differences and filtered out non-essential ones.
Software Developer2004 - 2010Sun Microsystems
Technologies: Solaris, Perl, Java ME, Java
- Produced and released a row of test suites to ensure compatibility of third-party Java platform implementations with Java specification.
- Added support for IPv6 networking into test suites.
- Profiled Sun's Java implementation to enhance coverage of security-related code by compatibility test suites.
- Reviewed Java VM, Java language, and Java API specifications to make sure they are secure and convenient.
- Enhanced the test suite to make sure that it covers situations described in Java security alerts.
Software Developer1996 - 2004Lanit Tercom
Technologies: Parsing, GNU Toolchain, C, C++
- Developed components for control of PSTN equipment.
- Developed and maintained parsing modules for COBOL-like languages as part of a project aimed to convert legacy software into more up-to-date languages.
- Developed and supported hardware drivers as Linux kernel dynamically loadable modules.
- Developed low-level firmware to control embedded real-time devices.
- Developed and maintained code-generation modules for Java as part of a project aimed to convert legacy software into more up-to-date languages.