Senior Software Engineer/Technical Team Lead2017 - 2019Damsols, LLC
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin
- Managed and led a mobile dev team of four people.
- Designed and implemented the OTT platform applications for iOS, Apple TV, Android, and Roku platforms.
- Created an automated application creation process and automated release management tool for iOS and tvOS platforms.
Software Development Engineer2015 - 2017Amazon Canada
Technologies: Java, SQS/SNS, DynamoDB, Aurora, S3, Redshift
- Designed, architected, and developed several distributed systems that power selection expansion of Amazon through regional marketplaces across the globe.
- Built a core buffering and caching solution that allowed system operating at high TPS and data volume using AWS storage and messaging infrastructure (SQS/SNS, DynamoDB, Aurora, S3, Redshift), powered by Java/Spring.
Android Software Engineer2015 - 2015Videofon MV
Technologies: Java, Android, C++, FFmpeg
- Built a video player component for streaming H264 RTSP video.
- Implemented RTSP stream parsing that is up to 20% faster then Live555 library or FFmpeg RTSP module.
Android Developer2015 - 2015Quantified Viper
Technologies: Android, Java, Parse.com, Bluetooth LE
- Created an Android application that communicates with an eCigarette via Bluetooth LE.
- Implemented the app to read nicotine intake and plot the data to compare classic cigarettes with eCigarettes.
- Stored information and configuration with Parse.com.
- Created dynamic data configuration by implementing data sets in the Parse.com back end.
Solution Architect2015 - 2015Waterpods/Knowledgeloop
Technologies: Java, Android, Objective-C, iOS, Bluetooth LE
- Designed and implemented an alpha solution for managing pool equipment, including chemistry supply levels, water quality, etc.
- Created a JEE back end to store information from the pools.
- Built an Android application to communicate with pool hardware via Bluetooth LE and the pool service network for automatic pool service.
- Developed an iOS application to communicate with pool hardware via Bluetooth LE and the pool service network for automatic pool service.
- Designed Bluetooth LE serial protocol.
Senior Software Engineer2010 - 2015Knowledgeloop
- Created a support portal and knowledge base system to provide support for end users.
- Created a collaboration system for the company to provide support for end users.
- Developed a framework for static code analysis to prevent Hibernate mapping errors.
- Developed a page rendering engine using asynchronous processing.
- Created a document management tool for document uploading, managing document tags, and full-text searching.
- Created a framework for Java Bytecode execution planning and data flow analysis.
Senior Java Developer2013 - 2014Source, Int., Ltd.
Technologies: Java, J2EE
- Handled full-cycle J2EE application development starting from design and ending with implementation.
- Created an HA reports queue based on JMS.
- Built web services to access report data.
- Built an HTML and CSS layout from the mockups.
- Handled bug fixes for existing code.
- Created XSLT transformations for parsing the content of different online stores to price lists.
- Developed back-end and front-end components for online stores.
- Developed a flexible integration component for collecting price lists from different online stores based on simple rules.
iOS Developer2008 - 2009Aesthetic Soft
- Developed a mobile guide for tourists starting from application design and ending with implementation.
- Created custom UI components for building a map based on image parts.
- Developed a data driven UI engine for creating XML-based application UI's.
- Implemented a back-end API for flexible POI CRUD operations.