IT Director | Co-founder2013 - PRESENTGenesis Mobo
- Managed various projects (typically two to four in a year) in teams of 2-5 employees. Served as a senior developer on several projects using various technologies.
- Created many complex and optimal queries for the PostgreSQL database using the WITH clause to prepare data for the final query, as well as LAG and LEAD window functions.
- Created an authorization engine for web applications based on Session Cookies and JWT in Ktor (Kotlin) together with an npm library written in Angular (TypeScript), which refreshes the token in the background every two minutes.
- Created an application designed to report the number of passengers in vehicles presenting data both in tabular form, on charts and also on a map. The application has a report generator that allows the user to generate aggregate, statistical reports based on conditions defined by the customer. The application is based on Ktor (Kotlin), Angular (TypeScript) and the PostgreSQL database.
Senior Developer | Project Manager | Co-founder2009 - 2017Mobo Studio
- Implemented various games and applications for both iOS and Android.
- Constructed a framework for iOS that provided a set of reusable components that was used to quickly implement presentation applications.
- Developed a web application that allows the user to find vehicle or to check the occupancy of parking spaces based on the vehicle's GPS location.
- Implemented parts of a platform built on Android which included among cryptography, an offline mode with data synchronization, registration, and blocking devices.
Senior Java Developer | Project Manager2006 - 2009Cyberware Poland
- Built a platform-independent framework that was used for CRM/ERP implementations and consists of auto-updates and support for CRUD based on XML form definition among other things.
- Created a solution for digital newspapers. It consists of a Java desktop application where one could map areas of a PDF with content recognition to create ready-to-read articles and websites.
- Extended or redefined with the help of Reflection, Java, AWT, and Swing components to implement a modern UX/UI (which was created by a designer on the project).
Web Developer2004 - 2006Creaciones Virtuales
- Implemented an MVC framework in PHP used by all of the company employees for development.
- Created various websites and web applications for the public administration of Spanish provinces.
- Invented, designed, and implemented a task-based system to replace assigning programming tasks in verbally or on paper.
- Implemented a tool that was a Gantt financial chart used to plan the finances of provincial projects.
- Established object-oriented programming in PHP, which has been appreciated and has become the company's standard.
Web Developer2002 - 2004Freelance Work
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Flash
- Created a reusable CMS in PHP with authorization and content management.
- Implemented support for the CMS into Flash for interactive websites.
- Developed various websites for Polish companies and organizations based on a reusable CMS.