SWE2006 - PRESENTIndependent Contractor
Technologies: React, Redux, TypeScript, Node.js, GraphQL
- Contributed to the architecture and development of a teleconferencing app used for ERs for all major S&P 500 companies.
- Collaborated on the architecture and development of an infotainment system for one of the most popular EVs on the market.
- Contributed to the design, architecture and development of an app that helps government contractors bid on the projects.
- Prototyped a Node.js-powered Angular app backed by a Gremlin-Cassandra graph database.
- Created an aggregator of financial Twitter streams to monitor and log social activity related to the company.
- Developed a mailing product that leverages AWS SES, S3 and SNS and allows a higher-level interface over a lower-level infrastructure.
- Built a financial tracker that monitors short-selling positions that were not closed before the EOB.
- Developed a deal-tracking website that works with the Google Maps API to display current and upcoming deals on the map.
Senior Software Developer2018 - 2020Auvik Networks
Technologies: GraphQL, React, Node.js
- Contributed to migrating the app from Backbone to React.
- Developed and deployed a new searching mechanism that utilizes ElasticSearch and Kafka Streams and improves querying performance by up to 100x.
- Worked in a team of 4 and developed a new UI framework based on a styled system, TypeScript and React.
Senior Full-stack Developer2016 - 2018GainX
Technologies: D3.js, MongoDB, Redux, React
- Interviewed candidates for development positions, helped with training and professional development.
- Transitioned legacy app from jQuery-powered framework to MERN stack.
- Scripted, built, and deployed pipelines. I also added documentation.
- Developed interactive and offline reporting engine.
Software Developer2014 - 2015FacilityTeam
Technologies: Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Angular, Node.js
- Developed a synchronization trigger that channels data from PostgreSQL to Elasticsearch, increases full-text search speed by almost 90%, and makes a list of suggestions available for website search needs.
- Refactored the existing code to improve the performance of a heavy Angular front end by talking to a Node.js and Express.js via REST API.
- Updated a Socket.IO piece of application to handle multiple connections and user disconnects.
- Improved the mobile user's experience by making applications, charts, and drawings react to touch events.