SQL Developer in Zaragoza, Spain
Software Developer2012 - PRESENTServpac, Inc.
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Linux, SaltStack, Lua, MySQL, MongoDB, InfluxDB, FreeSwitch, OpenStack, VMWare
- Developed a provisioning system for a phone, internet, and cloud company.
- Set up and managed servers using SaltStack.
- Collected and graphed data for provisioned devices.
- Integrated the CRM and document signing service.
- Integrating with the billing app.
Software Engineer2012 - PRESENTProgramatica on Demand SL
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Linux, MySQL
- Developed a SaaS ERP and CRM web application.
- Set up and managed internet services with Linux.
Web Developer2006 - 2012Entrecables SL
Technologies: PHP, Ruby on Rails, Linux, MySQL
- Developed websites and eCommerce and web applications as well as ERP and CRM web applications.
- Set up and managed internet services with Linux servers.
- Provisioning System for a Phone, Internet, and Cloud Company (Development)
I have been working on this provisioning system for five years, adding ease of use, integrating new business areas, collecting and graphing more info from devices, replacing old systems with newer technologies, adding a REST API for a mobile app, and integrating external apps, such as QuickBooks or DocuSign.
- PuntoDecimal (Development)https://puntodecimal.com
I designed architecture and developed an ERP web application, sold as a SaaS product. Built from scratch using Ruby on Rails and ActiveScaffold, it's a multi-tenant application for horizontal scaling, supporting most newer features available on this kind of applications, such as recurring billing and automatic guided accounting.
- ActiveScaffold (Development)https://github.com/activescaffold/active_scaffold
Gem for CRUD scaffolding, with generic controller actions and views, supporting customization with config options and method and view overrides.
- DeviseInvitable (Development)https://github.com/scambra/devise_invitable
An invitation strategy for a device.
FrameworksRuby on Rails (RoR), OAuth 2
ToolsActiveScaffold, Postfix, Apache, Git, iptables, VMWare vSphere, Nginx, Subversion (SVN), GitHub, GitLab, RVM
Libraries/APIsGoogle Maps Geocoding API, Google Maps API, jQuery, jQuery UI, QuickBooks API, PayPal API, Trello API, WebRTC
ParadigmsRapid Prototyping, Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Test-driven Development (TDD)
PlatformsLinux, OpenStack, Heroku
StorageMySQL, Redis, PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, MongoDB
OtherHTTPS, POP3, SMTP, IMAP, Courier, Dovecot, HTTP, RESTful APIs, Apps, Collectd, Grafana 2, DocuSign, Puma
- Master's degree in Computer Engineering2000 - 2006University of Zaragoza - Zaragoza