Software Architect2018 - 2018CRIF Spa
Technologies: Java, Spring, Oracle RDBMS
- Adapted an existing banking software product for a new customer.
- Identified changes to existing software modules in order to meet new functional requirements.
- Created a Spring Batch application, integrated in the customer's environment, for processing and analyzing a stream of data produced by an internal data warehouse.
- Nurtured technical relationships with customers in order to collect and analyze technical specifications in collaboration with internal functional analyst business unit.
- Estimated the time for new software modules based on initial customer requirements.
- Provided team leadership, coaching, and technical support for a mid-sized team of software developers.
Senior Engineer2013 - 2018Gaming Laboratories International, Inc. – GLI Italy B.V.
- Worked as the project manager in direct contact with international clients.
- Maintained the projects in terms of billed hours and respect of the deadlines.
- Lead the team including work assignments and support.
- Estimated time and costs for new activities.
- Reviewed the source code of customer's submitter source code in order to verify for product's compliance.
Software Engineer/Architect2008 - 2013Gecod srl
- Created enterprise-level web applications using Java and RDBMS like Oracle or PostgreSQL based on customers' requirements and specifications.
- Created HTML template engine and its back-end user interface for a custom, in-house CMS.
- Created modules for in-house CMS like Calendar, Messages Center, and Forum.
- Set up and managed Linux-based servers running in-house IT systems and production environments.
- Created web sites using OpenCMS technology.
- Maintained the projects in terms of billed hours and respect of the deadline.
- Collected and analyzed technical specifications and requirements.
- Estimated time and costs for new activities based on the customer's initial requirements.
- Provided team leadership, coaching, and technical support for a mid sized team of software developers.
Software Engineer/Architect2001 - 2007NSI Nier Soluzioni Informatiche Srl
- Created a software for generation and representation of models regarding accidental phenomena at industrial sites using ESRI map visualization and manipulation components.
- Created a web-based information system for Occupational Medicine management.
- Integrated Microsoft CRM 3.0 into a customer's business system information system.
- Created a web-based information system for Corporate privacy management.
- Created a web-based system for clinical information management regarding osseus rare diseases.
- Set up and maintained the production environment based on Linux RedHat Clusters running services Oracle DB 9i/10i, MySql DB, Apache Web Server, and Tomcat server.