- Cloud Architect2014 - PRESENTAvi-on
- Defined and developed a back-end server storing information on IoT devices (Mac addresses, configurations, etc.). Wrote the back-end server using Node.js, PostgreSQL, Redis as the data back-end.
- Developed an admin site to access the information stored in the back-end server. Wrote the front-end using React.js with Flux Architecture.
- Defined and developed a statistics server storing information on mobile usage. Wrote the service in Node.js and used Elasticsearch.
- Defined and developed an embedded application used in a Bluetooth-Wi-Fi bridge. Used an embedded Node.js server.
- Helped with the definition of a protocol used to send information between the server and mobile devices.
- React + Flux Front-end Developer2015 - 2015Learnerator (via Toptal)
- Helped to create a base foundation for their React.js + Flux application.
- Helped to create a universal application (rendering the HTML both on server and client).
- Improved the build and deployment process.
- Built the scaffolding used to write React.js components without boilerplate.
- Revamped the test suite, improving the time spent on every test run.
- Web Developer2012 - 2014SCV Soft
- Built a back-end for the system of an IoT company based in San Francisco (Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, Padrino).
- Created an utility framework (Ruby) to test the different functionalities of the interaction between IoT-ready devices and the cloud.
- Coached several teams to implement Scrum and Agile Retrospectives.
- Architect2010 - 2012Teracode
- Worked on a project in Python (using PyPy) to process video in real-time.
- Implemented Scrum as a methodology in several teams.
- Created a series of video tutorials to teach the team how to add unit / integration testing to daily work.
- Software Architect, Team Leader2008 - 2010Capgemini Argentina
- Helped with the architecture and design of a Java system (Java, Spring Web, Spring Integration) for a big banking company based in Barcelona.
- Worked with the architecture team to build a system (Java, Spring Web, JSF) to manage the water system for Sevilla.
- Worked as a project leader with a team of 25 people, building a system (Java, WebSphere, Spring) for a Spanish insurance company.
- Created a tool to migrate an object built in PL/SQL to iBatis.
- Software Architect2005 - 2008Epidata Consulting
- Architected and designed the back-end (Java, Hibernate, Spring) for an online casino.
- Architected, designed, and developed a system to manage the request, installation, and user satisfaction of a DSL for a big national telephone company.
- Helped a team to analyze and design the integration (using BEA AquaLogic) of several sub-systems.
- Developer, Team Leader2000 - 2005Santa Fe Sistemas
- Developed a web application to store medical information using J2SE, J2EE (EJB), and Struts.
- Created a back-end service in Java to process and parse information received from medical centers.
- Helped with the migration of a legacy system written in C to a Java stack (J2SE, EJB 2.1, Struts).
- Created a minimal ORM in Java to interact with several legacy stored procedures (Oracle Database).
- Created a small application in C++ and Glade to store the expenses of the team.