Senior Software Engineer2014 - PRESENTOnetree
- Worked as offshore team software engineer for a company based in Seattle, a leader in portfolio management solutions.
- Provided full-stack development for maintenance and expansion of the current platform. Developed mainly using .NET, but used several technologies for each concern, including AngularJS, Chef, Puppet, Vagrant, Paket, and Elasticsearch.
- Used Agile methodologies Scrum and Kanban for daily work.
- Kept in constant communication with the team in Seattle.
- Maintained constant awareness of security vulnerabilities in a multi-tenant web application during development.
- Built microservices.
- Participated in the selection process of new candidates as a technical interviewer.
- Continuously investigated new technologies that can be applied to enhance the product or help the development of new features.
- Worked recently on machine learning, mainly applied to marketing recommendations.
Software Developer2013 - 2014Blueboot Software Solutions
- Set up the Duet/SharePoint/SAP environment.
- Developed interfaces with SAP using .NET and ABAP.
- Developed client-side functionality using SharePoint.
- Used Agile methodologies for organization of the work and communication of progress to customers.
- Actively investigated new technologies that could be applied to different projects in the company.
Software Developer2011 - 2013Greycon
Technologies: VB6, C#, VB.NET, ABAP
- Maintained and improved software for optimization of trimming, and planning of industries of paper, film, and metal.
- Developed interfaces between SAP modules and the different products of the company.
- Worked on a globally distributed team, including daily interactions with people in USA, UK, Brazil, France, Greece, and China.
- Applied Agile methodologies to daily work.
- Oversaw projects, reporting/presenting in advance biweekly or monthly to the board of directors.