Software Developer2008 - 2015Trophy, a Carestream Dental Company
- Refactored software which allowed editing and printing medical reports using C++, Boost, and wxWidgets.
- Added an asynchronous image-loading mechanism in order to ensure a non-blocking graphic user-interface using C++, and Boost.
- Ported a medical report printing utility from Windows to Mac OS X.
- Developed a prototype that allowed direct communication with a DICOM printer via DICOM protocol using Python.
Software Developer2005 - 2008PhaseView
Technologies: C++, MFC, Win32 API, MS Visual Studio, SVN
- Developed an initial prototype of our application which allowed reconstruction of surfaces of divers microscopic objects (C++, opengl, MFC, MS Visual Studio, matlab).
- Developed an image acquisition module (C++, MS Visual Studio, and SVN).
- Implemented a plugin system which allowed all the surface reconstruction algorithms to be developed and deployed independently from the main software. (C++, MS Visual Studio, and SVN).
- Integrated a Python runtime module which allowed development of a post-processing algorithm in Python on the fly without recompiling the native application. (Python, C++, MS Visual Studio, and SVN).
- Developed a responsive user graphic interface (C++, MFC, Win32 API, MS Visual Studio, and SVN).