Software Developer2012 - PRESENTCheckflo
- Developed the software that allows clients to log in with QuickBooks and import their check information into our software. The next business day, they are generated, printed with the appropriate shipping labels, and sent out by the company.
- Developed RESTful APIs for our clients so that they can upload batches of checks to print out.
- Integrated processing modules using various APIs like Versapay, Endicia and USPS, Trulioo, and Duo.
senior full-stack developer2022 - 2022Whistlaw
Technologies: Node.js, React, Charts, Back-end, CSS, APIs, Full-stack, API Integration, Architecture, Database Modeling
- Developed a whistleblower system to help European companies to conform to the new EU regulations.
- Multi-Role software to allow whistleblowers to submit fraudulent/illegal activities anonymously, having organization handlers to manage these cases and admins to track the overall progress with charts.
- Build custom charts, modern looking dashboards, filterable tables, notification system, pdf generation.
- Advanced subscription module with different prices using stripe api.
- Implemented different apis: dropbox, stripe, postmark.
Frontend Developer for a Property Management Website MVP2022 - 2022Bassam Abdellatif
- Developed an app that manages real-estate rentals between property managers, landlords and tenants.
- Multi-login with different accounts and dashboards. Each account type has their own set of pages and permissions.
- Setup several apis (google maps, stripe, file management, etc) to fit project requirements.
Software Developer2013 - 20199277-0759 Quebec Inc.
Technologies: C#, Windows Forms, Front-end, Back-end, Web Development
- Developed a desktop application using Windows Forms. Since there were many screens, each one was built as a .dll file and dynamically imported into a custom tab control to have multiple windows at once.
- Created various custom controls for the user interface.
- Developed a customized mailing module using the SMTPS protocol. The one provided by default did not have the option for a bounce address, so it had to be implemented manually.