Software Architecture Developer
Serkan is a seasoned software engineer with 14 years of experience in consultancy and in-house development. For the last four years, he's been working as a member of a rapid prototyping team at Daimler AG, focusing on blockchain projects. Previously, he worked as a consultant for different companies and projects for 6+ years. As a software consultant, he led development teams of up to ten developers and worked on employee relations, learning management, and eCommerce applications.
ExperienceJava - 13 yearsSoftware Architecture - 12 yearsSpring Boot - 8 yearsBlockchain - 6 yearsSmart Contracts - 6 yearsSolidity - 6 yearsKotlin - 4 yearsCorda - 4 years
The most amazing...
...thing I've achieved in seven years of my freelancing career is managing to sustain a 100% customer return rate.
Freelance Blockchain Developer
- Developed a front-runner trading bot for a private investor with Solidity and Node.js.
- Handled different SSI projects and helped design a new product from the beginning.
- Constructed a payment gateway to integrate an existing payment platform with the Ethereum network.
- Developed an SSI project from scratch, participating in all phases since its conception and architecture implementation with Hyperledger Indy and Aries to exchange master data and industrial certificates between two big German companies.
- Set up an agile mindset while working with conservative customers.
- Implemented a price and order negotiation system on Corda for low-trust and volatile price businesses.
DLT Software Developer
- Contributed to a successful startup in its founding era.
- Designed and developed a decentralized system to manage multi-million euro loans and documents related to the loan.
- Oversaw external development and consulted the team on security issues.
- Developed a loan transaction platform between Daimler AG and LBBW on the Proof of Authority (PoA) Ethereum network.
- Developed an environmental reward coin for Mercedes-Benz cars and a mobile application with a gamification aspect.
- Contributed to establishing a new team, forming an outstanding team culture, and hiring new colleagues.
Co-founder | Software Developer
Bal Yazilim Limited
- Managed a team of six. The team was first formed with junior developers, but after some time and long training sessions, I was proud of the team and their capacity.
- Collaborated with a large number of different customers for over seven years, with a 100% return rate among customers.
- Led the core team on an online training platform for the biggest GSM operator in Turkey.
Debtvision DLT Schuldscheindarlehen Platformhttps://www.debtvision.de/debtvision/schuldschein-digital-end-to-end/
Truffle, Spring Boot, Angular, AngularJS, JBoss Seam, Spring, Express.js
Web3.js, Node.js, REST APIs
IntelliJ, Ganache, Helm, Hyperledger Indy, Gradle, GitLab CI/CD, Git, GitHub
Agile, REST, Requirements Analysis, DevOps
MacOS, Corda, Kubernetes, Blockchain, Ethereum, Docker, R3 Corda, Hyperledger, Android, Hyperledger Sawtooth, Rancher, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon EC2
PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle 11g, MySQL, DB
Software Engineering, IT Project Management, Software Architecture, Smart Contracts, Ethereum Smart Contracts, Cryptocurrency, Self-sovereign Identity (SSI), Team Management, Team Leadership, DApps, Prototyping, System Architecture, Customer Success, ERC-20, Distributed Ledgers, Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), Architecture, Hyperledger Aries, Digital Signatures, Zero-knowledge Proofs, Hardhat, ERC-721, TypeORM, Decentralized Applications, Product Design, Startups, Ethers.js, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Back-end, Bitcoin, Decentralized Finance (DeFi)
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science and Engineering
Yıldız Technical University - Istanbul, Turkey
Corda Certified Developer
Professional Scrum Master 1