Business Consultant2016 - 2018One Affiniti
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, DOMO, Google Data Studio, Excel, AWS, Campaign Monitor, Google API integration
- Designed and built the entire analytical environment from scratch, integrating data from various in-house and third-party solutions.
- Designed and wrote queries to process email subscriber data from over 50,000 campaigns as of June 2018, and to incorporate data regarding prior campaign planning, post planning email marketing outcome, attribution to invoice, etc.
- Built reports using Excel, DOMO, SSRS, etc.
- Analyzed data to suggest ways to improve subscriber conversions, optimize the usage of resources, reduce inefficiencies, etc.
- Worked toward getting an external consultant to implement Big Data solutions.
Business Analysis Advisor2012 - 2015Dell International Services
Technologies: MS SQL Server, MS SQL Server Analysis Services, Excel, Tableau, Salesforce
- Reported and analyzed the sales funnel for marketing campaigns and other factors driving demand for Dell's pipeline, revenue, and margin.
- Designed and implemented ‘Leakage Reports’ – a dynamic dashboard to accurately and visually determine revenue loss at every point of the sales funnel.
- Initiatives following insights and recommendations from above yielded a substantial increase in the pipeline to the company.
- Designed and implemented data structure and many views in Tableau Dashboards.
- Automated and optimized various deliverables and implemented systems to save hundreds of man-hours.
- Designed and implemented a tool and a systematic process to accurately and efficiently plan campaigns created in our CRM, by 20-25 people across 6-7 countries.
- Nominated and awarded a Partner Silver Award and another award within the department (Two in one year).
Senior IT Executive2009 - 2012Coastal Energy Private Limited
- Member of a team that implemented the IT Enablement vision of a multinational group of companies, with five subsidiaries, using Microsoft’s range of enterprise level software solutions.
- Implemented MS Dynamics CRM 4.0, in a techno-functional role, across four locations of the company in three countries.
- Served as task lead and main liaison with channel partner for MS Dynamics NAV implementation.
- Enhanced NAV functionality by implementing customization and add-ins for features such as “Hide Zero” in Analysis by Dimension, Dynamic Web browser control add-in, One to many invoice application, Excel to NAV mappings, etc.
- Completed NAV implementation for a subsidiary, without channel partner, after GO LIVE of two main subsidiaries.
- Supported the finance department to finalize business process, generate master data, evaluate alternatives, and assisted in deciding optimum transaction entries.
IS - Project Management Intern2007 - 2007Staples, Inc
Technologies: Project Manager, Excel
- Assisted in providing support to PlanView (web-based IS Portfolio Management tool) implementation.
- Analyzed metrics results and benefits realization from PlanView, and provided inputs to design further metrics.
- Designed and implemented tools to enhance various processes such as PlanView compliance monitoring, customer satisfaction evaluation, project management and requirements feedback.