- Senior Developer2014 - PRESENTPassport, Inc.
Technologies: PHP, Java (GWT), Python, Linux, Redis, Amazon AWS, MySQL
- Handled all integrations with partner systems using multiple protocols ( SOAP, REST, XML-RPC, etc ).
- Oversaw the team for the configuration management application that our clients use to make changes to our system.
- Implemented automatic testing, building, and deployment of our software.
- Used Ansible to write automation scripts for standing up servers.
- Contributed to a project to break up our monolithic code base to a more modularized set of services.
- Developer2010 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: WordPress, PHP, MySQL, Linux
- Migrated sites, cleaned up malware, coded for WordPress features, and contributed to many more projects for clients around the world.
- Wrote a scraping utility to pull real estate listings from a clients account on a site, and a WordPress plugin to import them automatically to his site.
- Helped a client who had been infected with malware get his site cleaned up and migrated to a different hosting provider.
- Linux Server Admin2013 - 2014Clickcom
Technologies: Linux, PHP, WordPress, Cpanel
- Solely responsible for the administration of about 14 Linux virtual private servers.
- Handled 100% of technical support for 800 hosting clients.
- Helped with PHP development of WordPress sites.
- Successfully migrated all 800 clients to a different hosting provider. This included fixing many bugs that came from different PHP environments.
- Cleaned up and secured multiple sites after being hacked because of neglect (old PHP versions, old WordPress versions, weak passwords, etc).