Web and DevOps Engineer / Consultant2015 - PRESENTLuciditi, LLC
Technologies: Drupal, PHP, MySQL/MariaDB, Apache, CentOS
- Built custom Drupal modules and full site setups.
- Developed Drupal configurations and built servers.
- Consulted and provided troubleshooting on matters related to Drupal.
- Provided back-end/DevOps services with a good bit of front-end development, as well.
- Focused on efficiency (always looking to automate repetitive tasks).
Senior DevOps Engineer2017 - 2020ATTN
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Node.js, PHP, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), AWS, Amazon EKS, CircleCI, Python
- Led an initiative to fully manage cloud IaaS (GCP/AWS) via Terraform.
- Worked with data engineers to help optimize Redshift costs.
- Completed dockerization of the LAMP development environment.
- Automated orchestration of the K8S data product cluster.
- Scripted out CI build setup, automation, and maintenance.
- Deployed and built the app/service/infrastructure automation for various IaaS/PaaS.
- Led the migration from custom Jenkins server to CircleCI and audited and managed AWS for cost inefficiencies.
- Led a CMS developer that planned out an epic Drupal 8 upgrade for the rest of the team.
- Assisted other CMS developers with feedback and pull request reviews.
- Assisted developers with any CI build issues or local development environment issues.