PHP Developer in Seattle, WA, United States
Web Developer and Consultant2015 - PRESENTLuciditi, LLC
Technologies: CentOS, Apache, MySQL/MariaDB, PHP, Drupal
- Built Drupal sites and modules.
- Developed Drupal configurations and built servers.
- Consulted and provided troubleshooting on matters related to Drupal.
- Ncaa.org (Other amazing things)https://www.ncaa.org/
Reviewed and reported on custom modules/profile/theme code used to built ncaa.org as a consultant. Suggested means to move toward community-driven modules.
Refactored the code base as a developer, eliminating 5 custom modules, removing complicated cross-dependencies and redundancies, and reorganizing code to make it more readable and maintainable.
- Usmle-rx.com (API) (Other amazing things)
Built out a new REST API as the backbone of MedIQ’s new HTML5-based platform.
- Usmle-rx.com (Website) (Other amazing things)https://www.usmle-rx.com
Refactored the Drupal theme, separating view/control logic. Ported the D6 site to D7. Maintained the site and fixed bugs.
- Louisville.com (Other amazing things)https://www.louisville.com/
Migrated the site from D5 to D6 then to D6 to D7. Provided a complete theme build. Developed a custom module for proprietary features. Migrated legacy modules to community driven ones. Also maintained the site, fixing bugs, assisting the editorial team with additional features and workflow improvements, and handling the migration from a physical server to a virtual one.
- Luciditi.io (Other amazing things)https://luciditi.io/
Complete site build from the ground up, including sub theme, custom module, server build/deployment, and content management.
PlatformsDrupal 6, Drupal 7, Drupal, Drupal 8, MacOS, WordPress Theme Design, WordPress
ToolsVim Text Editor, Git, Drush
ParadigmsREST, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Object-oriented Design (OOD)
StorageMySQL, MariaDB, Oracle PL/SQL
FrameworksDrupal Commerce, Windows PowerShell, ASP, PHPUnit
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Mathematics2001 - 2004Purdue University - West Lafayette, IN