- Vastly improved the operational speed and normalization of databases for a number of clients.
- Simplified the amount of code in use (and the time taken) by a number of clients' applications through rewriting and refactoring of code.
- Improved system design resulting in shorter and clearer message flows and business processes.
- Managed projects, sometimes from the onset, and sometimes from the point of original failure to successful completion.
- Brought clients' website ideas from original sketches to finished websites, boxed products, and embedded products.
- Closed security holes for a number of clients, including insurance and banking endeavors.
- Helped in the transition from one system to another, such as SQL Server to Oracle and DB/2, from Borland C to C#, and from Amiga to Mac, Windows, and SGI.
- Found and fixed a number of bugs for a variety of clients.