Verified Expert in Engineering
Node.js, Python, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Flask, React, React Native, Docker, CSS, TypeScript, SQL
The most amazing...
...solution I've led, architected, and developed in less than two months is an auto-scalable green building IoT cloud platform that monitors energy consumption.
Senior Software Engineer
A Healthcare Company
- Designed and implemented core medical insurance claim routing, payment adjudication, and prescription benefit features.
- Developed new lab ordering features and SDK for interfacing with the FHIR/HL7 API.
- Contributed to common libraries that support multiple authentication mechanisms across different microservices.
Senior Software Engineer
- Implemented auto-scalable and serverless partner RESTful APIs, publishing pipelines that leverage various AWS services such as DynamoDB, Kinesis, Elastic Beanstalk, and Lambda.
- Designed and developed full-stack client-specific features using React, Node.js, Hapi, and MySQL.
- Architected admin tool features for more accessible data visualization, integration, automation, and deployment.
- Prototyped a test visualization project utilizing a WebSocket that allows non-technical employees to monitor tests, write scenarios, and approve results based on visual comparison.
- Architected the web and mobile client and implemented critical back-end functionality.
- Developed multiple features, maintained an efficient development environment, and mentored fellow engineers.
- Designed and developed an auto-scalable and load-balanced system architecture to use React, React Native, Java Spring Boot, MySQL, MongoDB, Node.js, and AWS.
- Led the implementation of seven main inventory logistics features and modules using AngularJS, MongoDB, and Node.js.
- Integrated the application with restaurant transactions to aggregate sales and accounting info.
- Handled the integration with the QuickBook software to manage on-hand inventory.
This application utilizes:
• Firebase for authentication, real-time messaging, and storage
• Dialogflow for chatbot functionality
• TensorFlow and other libraries for training mood analysis and recommendation
• Python Flask for serving API requests and Celery for asynchronous tasks
• React for the client application
I handled the front-end development, mood analysis, chatbot back end, and integration with various APIs.
This application is built with Python Flask and Ariadne GraphQL, MongoDB, and React and hosted on AWS with autoscaling and load balancing capability.
I was the project's tech lead responsible for prototyping the application, researching for technology stacks, organizing scrum meetings, and mentoring fellow engineers.
The application used React and React Native on the client side and Node.js, Spring Boot, MySQL, and MongoDB for the back end. It is hosted in AWS with the capability to auto-scale and load balancing.
I led the effort of architecting the application, developing the front end, mobile client, and admin functionality, collecting and analyzing simulated sensor data, and cloud DevOps.
React, Node.js, REST APIs, API Development, jQuery, Pandas, TensorFlow, NumPy, Asyncio, PySpark, Twilio API, D3.js, Vue, WebRTC
Jira, GitHub, Git, Auth0, Webpack, Amazon CloudFront CDN, G Suite, Beanstalk, Docker Hub, RabbitMQ, Figma, Apache Airflow, Terraform, MATLAB, LabVIEW, Dialogflow, Celery, AWS Fargate, AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS), Amazon Simple Email Service (SES), Amazon CloudWatch, AWS Key Management Service (KMS), AWS CloudFormation
Agile, REST, Microservices, ETL, DevOps, Data Science
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon EC2, Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS Lambda, Apache Kafka, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Firebase, Mobile, Heroku, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), iOS
MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), RDBMS, Neo4j, Redis Cache, Elasticsearch, Data Pipelines, Google Cloud, Redis, Amazon DynamoDB
APIs, Front-end, Back-end, Full-stack, Single Sign-on (SSO), MERN Stack, Full-stack Development, Startups, Early-stage Startups, API Integration, Internet of Things (IoT), Containerization, WebSockets, Amazon RDS, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Data Scraping, Amazon API Gateway, Load Balancers, Software Architecture, Data Visualization, Billing, Finance, Payment APIs, Dashboards, FastAPI, AWS DevOps, GPT, Generative Pre-trained Transformers (GPT), Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Data Mining, Analytics, Software Engineering, Linux Administration, Digital Imaging, Neural Networks, Signal Analysis, Amazon Kinesis, API Gateways, CI/CD Pipelines, Distributed Systems, Enterprise, Systems Analysis
Master's Degree in Software Engineering
San José State University - San Jose, CA, USA
Master's Degree in Biomedical Engineering
University of Southern California - Los Angeles, CA, USA