Senior .NET Developer2015 - 2017MediaMarkt | Retail Company (Moscow, Russia)
Technologies: Jenkins, CSS, HTML, TypeScript, Angular, Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET Core, XAML, .NET, C#
- Developed a Windows 8 tablet application that replaces legacy stationary terminals for salesmen in MediaMarkt retail stores.
- Constructed a modular back-end REST API (ASP.NET Core 1.1) which integrates the company's numerous internal microservices.
- Built a highly maintainable and easily configurable administration dashboard for configuring and monitoring the app; using ASP.NET Core 1.1 MVC.
- Automated fully the build and deployment process; including user notification, Win 8 app asynchronous deployment to all devices, and automatic database backup and migration.
- Developed a web-based SPA with the same functionality as the tablet app that uses the same back-end, using Angular 2 and TypeScript 2.3.
Senior .NET Developer2013 - 2015Rosneft | Oil Company (Moscow, Russia)
Technologies: TFS, Oracle, ASP.NET MVC, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), XAML, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), C#
- Built a high-level, easy-to-use corporate framework (C#) based on Intergraph SmartPlant Foundation 5.0 that is still used for development with the platform.
- Developed a project documentation system: a solution for storage of project documents for oil plant construction using the aforementioned framework and the SPF platform.
- Analyzed the business requirements from several companies' subsidiaries and constructed a comprehensive unified data schema for the solution.
- Automated the deployment of the solution to many of the company's subsidiaries (accounting for the differences in their requirements).
- Provided remote technical coordination for a small regional department of developers involving briefings, consultations, and code reviews.
.NET Developer2010 - 2013Rosneft | Oil Company (Tuapse, Russia)
Technologies: Delphi, PL/SQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, SAP, C#
- Developed new COM modules and maintained the old ones (C# and Delphi) for a huge local accounting system that uses the Oracle database.
- Maintained the 1C accounting system's modules in accordance with the constantly changing federal laws and regulations; also developed the new modules for the system, all in a VBA-like proprietary language called 1C.
- Developed, launched, and maintained a SharePoint legal document portal that's still currently in use.
- Automated the workflow of commodity directory experts using SAP automation, SAP XI. Implemented several data synchronization solutions—transferring data between SAP and the 1C accounting system.
- Communicated directly with users for all the aforementioned projects—from gathering business requirements to briefing and support.
Software Developer2007 - 2010Severstal | Steel Company (Vorkuta, Russia)
Technologies: Word 2016, Microsoft Excel, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Microsoft Access, PL/SQL, Oracle, DevExpress, C#, Delphi
- Developed an enterprise security audits solution using Delphi and Oracle. The solution was used for scheduling enterprise security check-ups in coal mines and other subsidiaries of Severstal.
- Developed, with a team of five, a highly functional service desk software (using Delphi and Oracle) built according to ITIL principles. It was check-ups for the company's IT needs for 7 years after that; also wrote graduate work about that and received a perfect mark.
- Maintained a legacy MS Access accounting solution for a client transport company and also developed a new one for them, including a lot of Excel reports.
- Built an engine in Delphi for a user-friendly wizard that generates legal agreements and other legal documents. It is configurable and extendable with declarative-style scripts; uses Word and Excel for templates and Oracle for storage.
- Collected and analyzed the business requirements during the development of all the projects.