Verified Expert in Engineering
Sherali is an adept and dynamic Oracle Certified Java professional with six years of experience designing and developing all aspects of web applications using Agile/Scrum methodologies. He is proficient at learning new technologies, designing modules, integrating external APIs, and developing creative solutions to difficult problems.
PostgreSQL, Git, Bamboo, IntelliJ IDEA, Linux
The most amazing...
...thing I have coded is a Generic GPS tracker signal listener.
- Developed microservices infrastructure to support internal and external projects.
- Improved communication skills.
- Developed continuous integration and deployment pipeline systems.
- Designed and implemented REST API to serve large sized report data.
- Wrote integration tests to make sure the whole workflow works for each endpoint.
Key Plan Solution AB
- Optimized monthly and yearly reports, reducing generation time from 50 seconds to 2 seconds through storage of pre-generated statistics.
- Added to client base through the creation of a dynamic data importer and migrated client data from Excel to internal systems.
- Developed new features to track store orders and invoices.
- Supported an existing product photo sharing project.
- Built a role-based access control system.
Full-stack Java Developer
- Added a new feature to a GPS signal listener service, allowing integration with 3 different tracker models. This resulted in a savings of $35 per tracker model purchase.
- Increased project price by 10% through the addition of route history and real-time car search.
- Attracted new clients after developing a new module to calculate fuel usage, passenger ticket count, and mileage, and to generate reports based on these numbers.
- Developed a REST service for the Via app that calculates shortest and cheapest route between bus stops.
- Built fully featured and personalized modules using jEasyUI components.
Ministry of Social Protection of People in Uzbekistan
- Supported the internal human resource system.
- Built a real time chat in a browser.
- Developed a file sharing system for internal use across the ministry branches.
- Supported old report generator tools.
- Developed an admin panel for the official ministry website.
Algorithms and Data Structures Collectionhttps://github.com/sherxon/AlgoDS
Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Microservice, Hibernate, Yii, Bootstrap, Spring MVC, Angular
IntelliJ IDEA, Git, Bamboo, BigQuery, Apache Maven
REST APIs, Google Maps, jQuery
Microservices Architecture, Agile, Kanban, Scrum, REST
PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, Google Cloud
Algorithms, Data Structures, OOP Designs, Service
Ubuntu, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Windows, Linux
Master's of Science Degee in Computer Science
MUM University - Iowa, USA
Bachelor's of Science Degree in Business Information Systems
Westminster International University in Tashkent - Uzbekistan