Software Engineer2017 - 2018SPINS
Technologies: BigQuery, MySQL, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, Services, Spring, Java
- Developed microservices infrastructure to support internal and external projects.
- Improved communication skills.
- Developed continuous integration and deployment pipeline systems.
- Designed and implemented REST API to serve large sized report data.
- Wrote integration tests to make sure the whole workflow works for each endpoint.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016Key Plan Solution AB
- Optimized monthly and yearly reports, reducing generation time from 50 seconds to 2 seconds through storage of pre-generated statistics.
- Added to client base through the creation of a dynamic data importer and migrated client data from Excel to internal systems.
- Developed new features to track store orders and invoices.
- Supported an existing product photo sharing project.
- Built a role-based access control system.
Full-stack Java Developer2014 - 2016Via Tashkent
- Added a new feature to a GPS signal listener service, allowing integration with 3 different tracker models. This resulted in a savings of $35 per tracker model purchase.
- Increased project price by 10% through the addition of route history and real-time car search.
- Attracted new clients after developing a new module to calculate fuel usage, passenger ticket count, and mileage, and to generate reports based on these numbers.
- Developed a REST service for the Via app that calculates shortest and cheapest route between bus stops.
- Built fully featured and personalized modules using jEasyUI components.
Web Developer2013 - 2013Ministry of Social Protection of People in Uzbekistan
- Supported the internal human resource system.
- Built a real time chat in a browser.
- Developed a file sharing system for internal use across the ministry branches.
- Supported old report generator tools.
- Developed an admin panel for the official ministry website.