Java 8 Developer in Mountain View, CA, United States
Member since November 20, 2017
Sherali is an adept and dynamic Oracle Certified Java professional with six years of experience designing and developing all aspects of web applications using Agile/Scrum methodologies. He is proficient at learning new technologies, designing modules, integrating external APIs, and developing creative solutions to difficult problems.
Software Engineer2017 - 2018SPINS
Technologies: Java, Spring Micro services, Google Cloud, Kubernetes, MySQL, BigQuery
- Developed microservices infrastructure to support internal and external projects.
- Improved communication skills.
- Developed continuous integration and deployment pipeline systems.
- Designed and implemented REST API to serve large sized report data.
- Wrote integration tests to make sure the whole workflow works for each endpoint.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016Key Plan Solution AB
- Optimized monthly and yearly reports, reducing generation time from 50 seconds to 2 seconds through storage of pre-generated statistics.
- Added to client base through the creation of a dynamic data importer and migrated client data from Excel to internal systems.
- Developed new features to track store orders and invoices.
- Supported an existing product photo sharing project.
- Built a role-based access control system.
Full-stack Java Developer2014 - 2016Via Tashkent
- Added a new feature to a GPS signal listener service, allowing integration with 3 different tracker models. This resulted in a savings of $35 per tracker model purchase.
- Increased project price by 10% through the addition of route history and real-time car search.
- Attracted new clients after developing a new module to calculate fuel usage, passenger ticket count, and mileage, and to generate reports based on these numbers.
- Developed a REST service for the Via app that calculates shortest and cheapest route between bus stops.
- Built fully featured and personalized modules using jEasyUI components.
Web Developer2013 - 2013Ministry of Social Protection of People in Uzbekistan
- Supported the internal human resource system.
- Built a real time chat in a browser.
- Developed a file sharing system for internal use across the ministry branches.
- Supported old report generator tools.
- Developed an admin panel for the official ministry website.
- Certification (Other amazing things)
Oracle Certified Java Professional (OCJP)
- Algorithms and Data Structures Collection (Development)https://github.com/sherxon/AlgoDS
This is a collection of algorithms, data structures, and common problems with their solutions implemented in Java.
FrameworksSpring, Spring Boot, Spring Microservice, Hibernate, Angular
ToolsIntelliJ IDEA, Git, Bamboo, Maven
Libraries/APIsREST APIs, Google Maps, jQuery
ParadigmsMicroservices Architecture, Agile, Kanban, Scrum, REST
StoragePostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, Google Cloud
OtherAlgorithms, Data Structures, OOP Designs
- Master's of Science degee in Computer Science2016 - 2017MUM University - Iowa, USA
- Bachelor's of Science degree in Business Information Systems2012 - 2016Westminster International University in Tashkent - Uzbekistan