Post Masters Research Associate2014 - PRESENTPacific Northwest National Laboratory
Technologies: C++, C, Google Test Framework, Apache Spark, Apache Giraph, Hadoop
- Worked as part of a developer team in an Agile environment for an in-memory distributed graph database.
- Developed 2+ whole modules.
- Contributed features and bug fixes for almost every module at every layer of back-end stack.
- Designed and developed a version parallel histogram sort for underlying runtime layer.
- Benchmarked various graph processing systems.
Research and Software Development Assistant2012 - PRESENTKno.e.sis, Wright State University
Technologies: Java, Neo4j, XML, RDF, Apache Spark, Hadoop, NLP, Machine Learning, SQL, HTML
- Performed data collection, cleaning, and built an annotation pipeline for social data analysis.
- Filtered data and built a classification framework for identifying player picks from Tweet.
- Developed a software framework for analyzing and visualizing election data.
- Built a REST API and back-end to update and compute predicted followers.
- Engaged with multiple short projects to translate requirements to software components and implementing several of such components.
Research and Development Intern2013 - 2013ezDI
Technologies: Java, Neo4j
- Performed requirement analysis for a computer-assisted coding product and experimented with various technologies to minimize the latency.
- Designed a scalable graph database based solution for the matching problem (patent filed).
- Modeled graph data and implemented a knowledge graph as well as a software module which translates the matching query as a graph traversal query.
Software Developer2011 - 2012Stoke Networks (now Mavenir Systems)
Technologies: C, CVS version control
- Wrote 10+ CLI commands for the TTG/PDG product.
- Contributed to the development parts of 3+ modules.
- Made unit tests for 3+ modules.