Verified Expert in Engineering
Shubha is a highly motivated software developer, passionate about using technology to solve complex problems. He has a strong foundation in multiple programming languages, a demonstrated ability to build successful applications using various technologies and frameworks, and a track record of hands-on experience using AWS and other cloud services like Azure, GCP, and OpenStack. Shubha brings an innovative and solution-focused approach to his work.
The most amazing...
...project I've handled was the migration of the webMethods app to the AWS cloud using Java and several AWS services that made it possible without latency issues.
- Developed responsive and user-friendly web applications using React.
- Implemented efficient state management using Redux or Context API.
- Integrated RESTful APIs or GraphQL endpoints to fetch and display data in React components.
- Used different Jakarta EE Design Patterns like DAO, DTO, the Singleton pattern, and the MVC design pattern for the Spring framework.
- Implemented the functionality by integrating the Spring framework and Hibernate for persistence.
- Designed and developed various application modules with Spring MVC architecture and Spring BeanFactory using IOC and AOP concepts.
- Designed and developed various application modules with Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC and AOP concepts.
- Implemented the functionality by integrating Spring Framework and Hibernate for persistence.
- Developed full-stack web applications using modern technologies such as React, Node.js, and Express.js.
TD Bank Group
- Developed a microservices-based application using Spring Boot, Jersey, and Swagger to communicate through HTTP protocol to implement SOA approach and web services.
- Designed and implemented REST APIs, including considerations such as versioning, cache management, pagination, header handling, standard status codes management, debugging, and documentation.
Java 8, CSS, TypeScript, HTML5, Python, C++
Windows 10, RESTful Services, Web MVC
Node.js, React, JDBC, REST APIs
Jenkins, Java Application Servers, Terraform
Oracle, AWS IoT
Bachelor's Degree in Informatics and Applied Mathematics
New York City College of Technology (City Tech) - Brooklyn, New York, USA