Back-end Developer2022 - 2022BBC Scotland(via Blockincrement)
- Developed logic for AWS lambdas that sync data fetched from external APIs to in-house database in previously specified time periods.
- Researched the best approach for implementing solutions via serverless architecture.
- Built and updated serverless framework configuration and deployment files for seamless continuous integration and delivery.
Smart Contract and Back-end Developer2021 - 2022Iotexpad
- Worked on developing, testing, and deploying various smart contracts required for the dApp.
- Oversaw initial launchpads and wrote automatization scripts.
- Built a back-end API server from AWS as an optimization/caching layer for the dApp.
Smart Contract and Back-end Developer2021 - 2022Paragen
- Developed and deployed staking and launchpad smart contracts.
- Deployed the claiming portal and vesting smart contract.
- Wrote the automatization script, including snapshotting and deploying.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2021Honu Hr/Sora (via Toptal)
- Set up and refactored a large part of the project for an incoming MVP release.
- Set up staging and production infrastructure on AWS.
- Worked on continuous integration and deployment process.
Smart Contract and Back-end Developer2020 - 2020Greenpower
- Developed a system that allows users token migration from GreenPower (fork of Bitshare) blockchain to Ethereum by monitoring token burn process on one chain and then minting new tokens on Ethereum.
- Worked on deploying ERC20 smart contract and contract for batch distribution of ERC20 tokens.
- Set up everything required on AWS for smooth/secure migration.
Back-end/DevOps Engineer2016 - 2018Roomi
- Integrated various third-party services (SendGrid, Evident, Sift Science, Twilio, Facebook, Google Maps, etc.).
- Integrated security monitoring, performance monitoring, and logging services/tools.
- Diagnosed and optimized part of the app with performance issues to prepare it for a global scale.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2017Rhinogram (via Toptal)
- Worked on the development of a HIPAA-compliant telehealth platform that enables a better patient experience by making remote healthcare possible, simplifying communication and minimizing interruptions with real-time, text-based patient engagement.
Web Developer2012 - 2015MORH
- Helped design and develop new features.
- Wrote unit and E2E tests.
- Developed a responsive AngularJS application.
- Wrote scripts for the automation of system maintenance tasks.
- Made several performance optimizations to existing code.
Software Developer2009 - 2012MORH
- Improved old features and created new ones.
- Fixed bugs on the existing code.
- Wrote technical documentation.
- Handled system and network administration.
- Mentored new team members.