- Front-End EngineerWolters Kluwer2016 - PRESENT
- Implemented features of a tax return cloud application doing heavy calculation on the client side.
- Acted as the front-end point of contact for a distributed team.
- Maintained several front-end build tools using Grunt and Gulp.
- Created and maintained several CI tools and scripts.
- Built front-end tests tools including a back-end mock in Node.js.
- Software EngineerBentley Systems2016 - 2016
Technologies: AngularJS, TypeScript, C#, ASP.NET MVC, SignalR, Open Layers, Grunt, C++
- Built tools to select geospatial data on a map using OpenLayers, Angular, and TypeScript.
- Built a crawler management app that allowed internal employees to see crawling activity in real-time using SignalR, Angular, TypeScript, and C#.
- Wrote regression tests for 3D application in C++.
- Implemented a feature for a CAD application using C++.
- Software DeveloperMinistry of Finance2014 - 2014
- Built an intranet portal to analyze and share financial data using Knockout.js and C# MVC. It was a BI dashboard for financial analysts.
- Maintained desktop tools used for data centralization and aggregation inside the government. Part of them were Excel extensions built with C#.
- Optimized Oracle server queries to increase report generation speed.
- Software EngineerTrilliant Inc.2011 - 2013
Technologies: C#, WPF, SQL Server, Entity Framework, Oracle, Crystal Report
- Built an application for managing client returns using C# and WPF. The application was handling all the process from receiving orders to reparation to shipping back to the client.
- Put in place reporting tools and automated report delivery among the enterprise.
- Built tools that were able to identify issues from productions and that made the company save millions.
- Built tools in order to import data from Excel files into the new system.