AI Specialist2021 - PRESENTBicameral NFT
Technologies: PyTorch, TensorFlow, Google Colaboratory (Colab), Deepnote, Python, Pandas, Matplotlib, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Computer Vision
- Developed a machine learning pipeline to turn brainwave data and digital artwork into a unique animated art piece, using Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs).
- Recruited a team to use this technology to create an NFT collection of 5,000 pieces on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Lay the foundations for the technology to be deployed as an API in the future.
Acting CTO2020 - PRESENTRaiz Vertical Farms
Technologies: Python, Raspberry Pi, Electronic Sensors, Google Cloud, Google BigQuery, Deepnote, Process Simulation, Data Collection
- Developed a simulation from first principles to help design an energy-efficient greenhouse.
- Ran a successful crowdfunding campaign with my team, raising $30,000.
- Participated in defining strategy and product development direction.
Full-stack Engineer2020 - PRESENTKitchenMate
- Designed and implemented control software running on an Android tablet for the hot food kiosk using Ionic React and Node.js.
- Evolved requirements constantly despite a lot of ambiguity.
- Oversaw the software integration of many different hardware. systems (AI vision system, induction cookers, cameras, payment terminals, smart fridge, WiFi hotspot, etc.).
Full-stack Engineer2018 - 2020SynerScope
- Executed the transition of SynerScope's entire data management platform from an on-premises app to a microservices-based cloud-native solution on Azure.
- Increased the prediction accuracy of a client's required tools and expertise for field-work of their employees from 80% to 99.98% on two million visits, saving approximately 40 million EUR a year in collaboration with my team.
- Engineered data pipelines to move documents, metadata, text, and images between Hadoop, Azure, and various databases.
- Deployed an image vectorizer model to Azure Cloud as a REST API using Docker.
Software Engineer2018 - 2018Dekimo Experts
Technologies: C++, Qt, QML, Computer Vision
- Developed a computer vision product to classify cells in microscope images.
- Delivered core development in C++, UI in QML using Qt5, image manipulation in OpenCV.
- Contributed to the project while learning C++ autonomously from zero.