Partner | Senior Software Development Consultant2017 - PRESENTNuBinary, Inc.
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, React, Redux, React Native, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Heroku, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Helped early-stage startups build great software products; focusing on Ruby on Rails and React/Native stacks.
Senior Full-stack Software Development Consultant2016 - PRESENTCollectionzz.com
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, React, Heroku, Elasticsearch
- Migrated a legacy Rails app to only use an API and a React-based front-end.
- Built eCommerce and recurring billing features and implemented them into the platform.
- Contributed automated testing code coverage and bug fixes.
Chief Technology Officer2015 - PRESENTApplyBoard
- Directed the product development and architectural design.
- Recruited and led a team of eight developers.
- Built the development operations and cloud infrastructure on AWS using Ruby on Rails and MySQL stack.
- Prototyped, launched, and scaled ApplyBoard.com from the ground up.
Software Developer2013 - 2015IBM
- Took over the COBOL Compiler and Optimus's Performance Measurement and Analysis on zOS and reported to various compiler development teams in North America.
- Carried on the performance analysis of the new IBM z13 mainframe released in 2015.
- Built new infrastructure and analytics tools for compiler performance analysis and fully automated the performance QA.
Software Developer2013 - 2013SurfEasy, Inc.
Technologies: C++, QT, STL, Visual C++, Java, Android SDK, OpenSSL, Ant, Mac OS X, QTest, GitHub, Jenkins, Shell Script
- Developed a desktop application using C++/QT for a proprietary VPN network client software.
- Built an Android application for proprietary VPN network client software.